Randoooooooom 2+3.....5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dammit dammit dammit.

apparently the bruisers cd hasn't come yet because taang doesn't even have it yet.

graaaaaah.

I am listening to Around the Sun. The more I listen, the more distinctive everything gets, and the less they all sound like Sweetness Follows. :up:

However now I could go for a listen to Automatic for the People...:hmm:

It was a Flogging Molly day in the car.

i listened to the bruisers this morning. i like listening to something that will kick my ass (the ramallah album has come with me a few times) while i'm walking to finnish class at 9am on 2 hours of sleep :crack:

the difference between the hudson falcons cover of 'open all night' and the original is insane.

crazyfastpunkrock'nroll.

Oh I heard the DKM song about the Red Sox again today. 100.7 is obsessed with it. And, quite randomly, WBRU is obsessed with Vertigo...every time I turn to that station, someone's yelling HELLO HELLO at me!

those are both very good things for radio stations to be obbsessed with. i approve. and it's a very rare thing that i approve of something mainstream radio stations are doing.

:heart: allergy shots....Gotta love when your arm starts iching like crazy 2 1/2 days after you got it :mad:

I swear I have one problem after another......:sigh:

IWasBored said:
the difference between the hudson falcons cover of 'open all night' and the original is insane.

crazyfastpunkrock'nroll.
There you go, in denial again!

The Jim is officially 21!! :dance: I must go say Happy Birthday! Then I'm going to bed. :wave:

Schmeg said:

There you go, in denial again!

The Jim is officially 21!! :dance: I must go say Happy Birthday! Then I'm going to bed. :wave:

:shifty:

happy birthday, the jim!

:coocoo: I'm still up.

I was looking at phones at tmobile. I've only had my phone since Feb but it's already worn out it's welcome. I guess that's what I get for getting a free phone. Naturally they have nicer phones for free now after rebates but only with a NEW plan. What about for longtime customers?!?!? :sad: I think I'm going to have to actually buy a phone for the first time ever. I'm tired of crappy free phones. :mad:

I have SO much to do to get ready for this weekend :|

I keep thinking I'm leaving tomorrow (I wish!). I guess I do have tomorrow night.......

The weather is nice in LA. I wonder if I should bring shorts....I dont' do well when I'm warm. ARW warm = :grumpy:

:hmm: I've noticed all I ever do lately is complain in randooooom. I used to just complain in my journal but I'm not in the mood to journal right now. :huh:

I was supposed to give my training presentation last Friday but my boss said I had too much work and she was ok with my doing it this Friday. I had twice as much work this week as last week. I had to go to her at 4:30 today and tell her I was still unprepared. I said I' get back to her by next Wednesday if I can't do it for next Friday. That will be her last Friday since she is leaving for good the following Tuesday. We have no new manager but the supervisors will be in charge and they said not only will they continue the Friday meetings but they will continue the presentations too! :madspit: I told my supervisor I was hoping to get out of it altogether and she laughed and then said no way! She sits right across from me. She knows how much I do not want to do this and how I really do not have time to work on any extra projects. :sigh:

I can't believe in another month I'll have been here for two full years. I've actually probably been here for 3 years but it wasn't until I registered that it became daily. Then when I actually posted it became several times a day. I can hardly go a few hours now without the :crack:

:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom