Randoooooooom 2+3.....5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
Ok...I'm really screwed for work tomorrow. I can barely move, I'm freezing, my throat hurts like hell and I'm suppose to do my thing tomorrow morning at work and go to a goodbye lunch for my boss. Plus I missed Monday. This sucks.
:hug: That sucks! Well, it's Friday, if that makes it any better...:|

:sad: ok....I think it's safe to say that I will not be leaving my house tomorrow to go anywhere except maybe a dr. It took me the whole 1/2 hour of watching the news to convince myself that I could get out of bed and walk 2 feet to my closet for a hoodie. Once I was up I decided to take some tylenol, which would be located upstairs in the kitchen. :( I made it half way up the steps and had to rest. Of course I started laughing hysterically over the amount of pain my aching body is in from walking up 5 steps. Thankfully my parents are fast asleep and did not hear me lauging out loud. :huh:

:ohmy: That doesn't sound good...a doctor is probably the best place for you!

arw9797 said:
ARW is officially sick :(

AND I was told by my manager, who will no longer be with the company as of Tuesday, that I am going to do my training presentation tomorrow. That should be fun for all since I'll probably cough the whole way through it.

yikes.

go to the doctor.

get better.

being sick:down:

I feel fine. But I feel like crap too. :huh: I'm freezing and warm all at once, everything still hurts but my throat is ok today...so far. I just have this weird fear of calling in sick to work. I've always been like that. I always think they're not going to believe me unless I'm really plugged up. I'm not at all. :(

Dianne will be at work in 45 minutes for me to call her and tell her that I'm dying and won't be in today. My dr's office opens at 8:30. I'm not exactly sure I can stay awake until then. I hate prednisone but right now I'd kill for some to make my creepy cough go away :sad:

ok I called. :sad: Dianne wasn't there so I left a message on her voice mail. I did ask her to call me back so hopefully she will. I hate calling in sick. :(

Dianne called me back. She said she knew yesterday I wouldn't be in because I looked like crap. I guess I don't feel so guilty for calling in now......

:dance: I did accomplish something today.....I just bought the new U2 calendar at U2mart :drool: I can't wait to get it but they aren't sending those out until Nov 1. They didn't charge for shipping! :up: :D

I'm back...this is just going to be the ARW is sick thread for today...I just talked to a nurse at my allergists office. She is going to show my file to my dr and call me back. I hope they give me something good and I really hope they do not make me come in. That would require using up way too much energy. :hmm: I should see where the brother is today. He can pick up my drugs for me.

a little. I actually did have a few pills of predinsone left. I get enough for 5 days but can take it anywhere from 3-5 days so when I was on it last week I only needed it for 3 days. I just wanted actual confirmation this time before self medicating myself that I needed it and not something else. Anyhoo...I took some about 4 hours ago and took a long nap. I still feel like crap but I can also feel the affects of it....all of the affects :| I'm going to be starving again for the next week. :(

I just watched the making of The Joshua Tree. :sad: How beautiful. I still can't believe that just a few days ago I was at Joshua Tree park. :tsk: I can't wait to get the pictures back. I want to have one of them blown up into a larger picture....I just don't know which one yet.

I'm so incredibly warm right now and I can't tell if that's from prednisone or if I'm reall warm :huh:

I do feel so much better than I did all afternoon. I seriously can't believe I was going to try to go to work today. :tsk:

arw9797 said:
I just watched the making of The Joshua Tree. :sad: How beautiful. I still can't believe that just a few days ago I was at Joshua Tree park. :tsk: I can't wait to get the pictures back. I want to have one of them blown up into a larger picture....I just don't know which one yet.

I know...I can hardly wait to get my pictures back.

:love: Prednisone is one fine drug :drool:

:shifty: remind me tomorrow when I complain that I'm starving that I just said that.

I feel like me again and I've only taken 2 pills. :)

:sad: a week ago I was packing and getting ready to leave. Didn't I say on Monday when Schmeg said "this is the hard part" when we were on the shuttle saying our goodbyes that it woudln't be hard until the weekend? Yep. Even if I was fine I couldn't find anyone to hang out with this weekend unless I went to Amy's apartment with her two long haired cats that make me sneeze. I emailed Alli on Monday or Tuesday after she asked me about my trip and where the apartment is. No answer. Whatever. I'm sort of fascinated by that one. I always respond to her emails. Anyways....now it's the hard part. Last weekend was 3 days of fun and now this weekend is going to suck :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom