Randoooooooom 2+3.....5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Icelle's works and so does Sarah_U27's. :shrug: If I had known, I would have stopped at 800 entries and started an alter...which I'm probably going to do anyway, FYI, because I don't want certain U2 fans I used to know to find me so easily when the album comes out and the tour is announced. Schmeg is too obviously me. The hard part is coming up with a new name. :grumpy:

Schmeg said:

That's freaking wonderful!

:eyebrow:

Vitamin C!!! It works wonders!!! Even if it's mind over matter!!!

watch out.....we did share a room over the weekend :sexywink: you could be coming down with something too. If you do it'll be the joshua tree plague of '04. Similiar to the Cleveland plague of '04. That was my last major cold and that one just lingered on and on for weeks :|

Schmeg said:
Icelle's works and so does Sarah_U27's. :shrug: If I had known, I would have stopped at 800 entries and started an alter...which I'm probably going to do anyway, FYI, because I don't want certain U2 fans I used to know to find me so easily when the album comes out and the tour is announced. Schmeg is too obviously me. The hard part is coming up with a new name. :grumpy:

that thing about picking a new name is exactly why i've stayed IWasBored for so long.

seriously, look at that name. :down:

i'm already sick :| i used half that roll of toilet paper i got in that bag of free junk from the cop who stole it from the freshmen free shit table, to blow my nose today.

I'm a little irritated. I emailed someone yesterday who should have responded to me and has not. And no it's no one here. It just pisses me off. I also sent her my snapfish album of the weekend and I know she viewed it because if you go into the comments section it'll tell you how many visitors you have. I sent the album to 5 people and I've had 5 visitors. :mad:

arw9797 said:

watch out.....we did share a room over the weekend :sexywink: you could be coming down with something too. If you do it'll be the joshua tree plague of '04. Similiar to the Cleveland plague of '04. That was my last major cold and that one just lingered on and on for weeks :|
:ohmy: I forgot about the Cleveland Plague of '04! I don't think I got that, I think it was just you and Karen if I remember correctly...:hmm: Too bad I can't check my journal...*dropping it*

I don't get sick, I take oodles of vitamin C. Right. :|

i think the dining hall leaves the vitamin C out of the orange juice....budget cuts :|

arw9797 said:
I'm a little irritated. I emailed someone yesterday who should have responded to me and has not. And no it's no one here. It just pisses me off. I also sent her my snapfish album of the weekend and I know she viewed it because if you go into the comments section it'll tell you how many visitors you have. I sent the album to 5 people and I've had 5 visitors. :mad:
I went twice, to look and then to order prints.

IWasBored said:
i think the dining hall leaves the vitamin C out of the orange juice....budget cuts :|
:lol: That's evil...yet so funny!!

:wave: Night ARW! Don't get sick!!

I should go too...have to be at the rink at 8:30...at least I don't have to be ready for work when I go! :dance:

Schmeg said:

I went twice, to look and then to order prints.

you could go once or a zillion times....it'll still say you went once. I think it's 1 per visitor since after you view the album the first time it becomes part of your account. But I'm not sure now....:huh:

goodnight arw! :wave:

i should go three...i've got a fuckload of work i've got to get done at some point. i don't have to be up until 12:45 pm tomorrow, but that fuckload of work ain't going anywhere unless i do something about it :yikes:

:hmm: :shrug: The great Crapfish mystery!

Anyway, it's time for me to go...Night all!

Schmeg said:

:lol: That's evil...yet so funny!!

it's one of those things i hope i'm kidding about, but i worry there might be an element of truth. cos i drink enough orange juice to keep a couple me's healthy.

the great crapfish mystery

i'm not going to let that one go, it may just turn up as the title to the next hijacking. that is if those are appropriate for a public forum and all :rolleyes:

I missed the pre registration voting by ONE day :mad: I had the form yesterday too! I drove all the way to the library now to drop it off and they told me I can't register now until Election Day :( I'm not even sure if I need to worry about it since I moved. The last time I moved I filled something out to register but I don't remember doing that last year :|

Oh so you CAN register on Election Day? Someone told me you couldn't, but I haven't yet ( :shame: ) so I'll have to do it then.

It is cold and rainy and I have to get my skates sharpened and my oil changed and burn 19 dvd's but I have no motivation right now. :yawn:

Edit: It's actually 19 x 3, and I have no idea how many that is right now...less than 60 but still...holy dvd's...

Someone motivate me. Please.

Last edited:
I've been sitting here for over an hour and I've gotten NOTHING done. :| I think I'll get on those dvd's so I did SOMETHING today.

Schmeg said:
Oh so you CAN register on Election Day? Someone told me you couldn't, but I haven't yet ( :shame: ) so I'll have to do it then.

It is cold and rainy and I have to get my skates sharpened and my oil changed and burn 19 dvd's but I have no motivation right now. :yawn:

Edit: It's actually 19 x 3, and I have no idea how many that is right now...less than 60 but still...holy dvd's...

Someone motivate me. Please.

as far as i know, you can't register on election day. but that's here...i know here you had to register by the 4th of october. :yikes:

do you mean register in a new place, or register completly? for some reason i think they might be two different things...

and rhodey, mass, and MN are all different places, and i know nothing really about this anyway.

all i know is that my sister had to register by the 4th (although i'd heard the deadline was the 13th of october).

Last edited:
on 'no gettin' out' DB covered CCR's 'bad moon rising'

on 'three chords and the truth' they do 'stand by me'

:up:

the 'stand by me' cover is fucking awesome.

Schmeg said:

actually only in certain states, as I found out at the library today. Minnesota is one of the few states that will let you register on election day. Have you not ever voted before? You're fine since you have not moved since the last election if you have voted before. If not I don't think you can. You have to register 20 days prior to the election.

ARW is officially sick :(

AND I was told by my manager, who will no longer be with the company as of Tuesday, that I am going to do my training presentation tomorrow. That should be fun for all since I'll probably cough the whole way through it.

Ok...I'm really screwed for work tomorrow. I can barely move, I'm freezing, my throat hurts like hell and I'm suppose to do my thing tomorrow morning at work and go to a goodbye lunch for my boss. Plus I missed Monday. This sucks.

arw9797 said:
ARW is officially sick :(

AND I was told by my manager, who will no longer be with the company as of Tuesday, that I am going to do my training presentation tomorrow. That should be fun for all since I'll probably cough the whole way through it.

:hug:

I hope it doesnt get me like the Cleveland Plague did. There are people at work that are sick too. Sore throat and all of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom