Randoooooooom 2+3.....5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

yeah, it's still best of 7, and i do believe in home field advantage...

Okay, IWB, we're setting some rules here...

Rule 1: I don't watch anymore
Rule 2: You watch the next 5 games

Everything should work out perfectly.

:|

the emphasis of that commercial is more on the song, and as opposed to the other ipod commercials the band is actually IN it...

i had downloaded the entire song version last night, but i didn't realize it was actually a commerical. i thought it was just an ipod website ad or something...

Kariann said:
:hug: for you guys. The Yankees are evil and the Sox need to get it in gear.

I should be going to bed now.
:wave: Good night...thanks for hating the Yankees with us! :(

It's all about home field advantage. Are they playing 4 games at Fenway? I can't wait to see the Boston fans after all these "Who's your daddy's..." but wait, I'm not allowed to watch any more.

Schmeg said:
Okay, IWB, we're setting some rules here...

Rule 1: I don't watch anymore
Rule 2: You watch the next 5 games

Everything should work out perfectly.

i'll give you play by play.

although i'm still not 100% sure about me watching. you didn't watch game 7 last year, did you? i watched it and typed up a massive play-by-play in a PM that i sent kariann, and we remember all too well what happened then...

:yikes:

IWasBored said:
the emphasis of that commercial is more on the song, and as opposed to the other ipod commercials the band is actually IN it...

i had downloaded the entire song version last night, but i didn't realize it was actually a commerical. i thought it was just an ipod website ad or something...
I just figured out how to download the 2-minute version like 5 minutes ago. :laugh: I was afraid they'd charge me 99 cents for it. *cheap*

Schmeg said:

:wave: Good night...thanks for hating the Yankees with us! :(

It's all about home field advantage. Are they playing 4 games at Fenway? I can't wait to see the Boston fans after all these "Who's your daddy's..." but wait, I'm not allowed to watch any more.

2 are at fenway, and then the others are split...there's that dreaded 'if necessary' for the other 3, of course.

i think someone just threw a very large object out a window. i wonder if it was a tv. :hmm: or maybe a yankees fan???:hyper:

IWasBored said:

i'll give you play by play.

although i'm still not 100% sure about me watching. you didn't watch game 7 last year, did you? i watched it and typed up a massive play-by-play in a PM that i sent kariann, and we remember all too well what happened then...

I watched game 7. I stayed up real late for it. :| Every game I watched in that series, they lost.

I am a jinx.

Schmeg said:

I just figured out how to download the 2-minute version like 5 minutes ago. :laugh: I was afraid they'd charge me 99 cents for it. *cheap*

did you see i posted the link in the u2news thread?

i can't see what went flying, so someone might have just been trashing their room upstairs or down the hall.

i'm feeling the need to trash that dude's door, or atleast rip his yankees sign...

IWasBored said:

2 are at fenway, and then the others are split...there's that dreaded 'if necessary' for the other 3, of course.

i think someone just threw a very large object out a window. i wonder if it was a tv. :hmm: or maybe a yankees fan???:hyper:
I hope it was a Yankees fan! :dance:

IWasBored said:

did you see i posted the link in the u2news thread?

i can't see what went flying, so someone might have just been trashing their room upstairs or down the hall.

i'm feeling the need to trash that dude's door, or atleast rip his yankees sign...
The last few times I've been on the front page, I've seen I was the last poster in that forum, so not yet.

Trash the door! Trash the door!! :hyper:

Schmeg said:

I watched game 7. I stayed up real late for it. :| Every game I watched in that series, they lost.

I am a jinx.

ah...that explains things. :yikes: i jinxed the bruins, i didn't watch the last couple games of that series last season cos i had to work. so if i don't have to work (or if i can atleast bring a radio), we should be ok...

:lol: it's times like these where i love my school: i looked down the hall to see if the sign was still on the door, and i see another kid ripping it!!

Kariann said:
Ok so I know that it wasnt all that interesting today but doesnt anyone like my journal anymore? *pouts* Am I getting boring?

:wink:

i thought i just read your journal...:scratch:

maybe i read yesterday's entry and missed today's :der:

i'll get to it...there's some sports induced stress to deal with in the meantime...plus i'm kind of hungry. not so sure how i should fix that problem. vending machine trip? order food? how much money do i have?

vending machine trip, it is. i've got 9 bucks, but i'm not quite hungry enough for wings. plus i ordered food twice pretty recently. i'm broke enough as it is...don't want to spend all that 9 bucks at once :yikes:

Kariann said:
Ok so I know that it wasnt all that interesting today but doesnt anyone like my journal anymore? *pouts* Am I getting boring?

:wink:
:reject: I was in there before, but I forgot to comment!

*runs*

actually, when there are pictures (this goes for anyone's entries), i tend to look at the pictures and not read the words...:reject: i read the words when there are no visuals.

:coocoo:

:laugh: Or you read the words so completely out of order nothing makes sense...I think I have a comment of that nature somewhere...too bad I can't look it up...:mad:

has anyone figured out what's up with your fucked view all entries? :down:

i've got issues with reading things in order :shifty:

NO no one cares. :angry: Maybe I should tell ABEL hers is fucked up too and then there will be two of us complaining about it.

Order is overrated.

I don't think so, I've tried everyone else...and you posted in my thread that hers didn't work. :wink: ABEL and I both post a lot of pictures and abuse smilies, so I think that's the problem. :shrug: I'm not going to get into it here, but it annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom