Randoooooooom 2+3.....5!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the apartment tonight to fill out the application......:der: I forgot my checkbook! :mad:

They are going to hold it for me until the end of the week. It overlooks the pool :drool: however....it's 2 doors away from my sister's old roommate and she's a little :coocoo: But there wasn't anything else available that overlooked the pool (lots of sun from that direction) so I'm just going to have to deal with it if she comes over. I don't think she will that often but I can see her trying to invite me along or I can see my sister having a problem coming to visit me. They're still friends and hang out but this girl isn't someone she enjoys being around for too long.

Oh......and if I sign a 14 month lease than the rent is TWO months off :faint: It seems like a long ass time, especially since I wanted to buy a townhouse next Fall but it'll give me a chance to save more $ so I guess it's better in the long run :D

arw9797 said:
damn.....I quoted the wrong thing!

:reject:

my :ohmy: was supposed to be for Schmeg's post about not sending a message.....oops.
:shame:

I'm over it now because

:mad::grumpy::angry::rant:
DAMN YANKEES!

:madspit:

arw9797 said:
I went to the apartment tonight to fill out the application......:der: I forgot my checkbook! :mad:

They are going to hold it for me until the end of the week. It overlooks the pool :drool: however....it's 2 doors away from my sister's old roommate and she's a little :coocoo: But there wasn't anything else available that overlooked the pool (lots of sun from that direction) so I'm just going to have to deal with it if she comes over. I don't think she will that often but I can see her trying to invite me along or I can see my sister having a problem coming to visit me. They're still friends and hang out but this girl isn't someone she enjoys being around for too long.

Oh......and if I sign a 14 month lease than the rent is TWO months off :faint: It seems like a long ass time, especially since I wanted to buy a townhouse next Fall but it'll give me a chance to save more $ so I guess it's better in the long run :D
Overlooking the pool and lots of sunlight will make up for that. :yes:

:dance: new apartment!! :dance:

I'm so screwed...I called my allergist today to see if I could sneak in early for a flu shot instead of waiting for my dr appointment in two weeks and I was given some horrid news. They can't get any shots due to the shortage! They may have them in 2 weeks but are not sure. If an asthma dr can't get them then who can? If I don't get one then I might as well lock myself up in a room for then next 5 or 6 months. I can't get a cold in the winter because it turns into all sorts of not so fun illnesses for me :mad:

Did anyone else just see that Ipod commercial???

It's U2! Playing Vertigo!!

I don't know whether to be :hyper: or :confused: with the advertising thing...but it was cool while I was watching!

Schmeg said:
Did anyone else just see that Ipod commercial???

It's U2! Playing Vertigo!!

I don't know whether to be :hyper: or :confused: with the advertising thing...but it was cool while I was watching!

I saw it. I think it's as much for self promotion as it is for Itunes/Ipod. Im not so bothered by it since it's not say being used for a soda or car commercial type of thing.

It was cool.

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

Yay! :applaud:

Two months off...nice!

Kariann said:
I think someone is ignoring their PM's. :shifty:

I'm getting ready to start the thread since my battle to order pictures is over.
I was writing an epic journal entry, but now I'll be more attentive. :kiss:

Oh, there were details! :wordy:

I HATE the Yankees. :rant: I think I have to stop watching this and the Sox will catch up...whenever I watch they lose.

I'll be there in a minute! :D

arw9797 said:

nope! :tsk:

it's probably the funniest thing I've had to laugh about in a long time......:laugh:
:reject:

:lol:

Just shows I'll do anything to amuse my friends! :D

Okay, I'll start answering pm's again, then...the Evil Message ate a good one but I can try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom