Randooooooomers In Their Summer Clothes Shining Like Stars In The Summer Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
J said they caught it very early so that is good :up:
Don't know course of treatment yet.

Good luck w/ the other job (?), arw.

It is supposed to storm here tonight and tomorrow. Kinda digging that. Get it out of the way of the 11-13. J and I were going to the air show, N said she was interested, too. Now w/ J's mom, :shrug:, I'm not gonna push it.
I will at least see the practice on the 11th and some of the show in the evening that day.
I know I could ask some people from work if I could hitch a ride w/ them, but I just hate to feel like I am intruding. They could blow me off all day if they wanted. I will be happy to stare at the water and the planes and take pics :)

Ok, I was soooooo good this morning and now I am miss lazy butt.
I really should pick some stuff up and set up the weather radio ~ "Spotter activation may be necessary" ~ was in the forecast for tonight.

Oh I should find pants to wear to work tomorrow too :der:

J said they caught it very early so that is good :up:
Don't know course of treatment yet.

Good luck w/ the other job (?), arw.

It is supposed to storm here tonight and tomorrow. Kinda digging that. Get it out of the way of the 11-13. J and I were going to the air show, N said she was interested, too. Now w/ J's mom, :shrug:, I'm not gonna push it.
I will at least see the practice on the 11th and some of the show in the evening that day.
I know I could ask some people from work if I could hitch a ride w/ them, but I just hate to feel like I am intruding. They could blow me off all day if they wanted. I will be happy to stare at the water and the planes and take pics :)

that's good they caught it early! Hopefully that means her treatment will go quickly.

I hope you get to the show...I know how much you want to go. Maybe N will be able to go. Also, with J I can't imagine she would be with her mom 24/7. Her mom might not want/need that so she could possibly be able to go.

The interview....:shrug: It went ok. I thought I had the job on Sat when I talked with the first chef. He was more than interested in hiring me and said so many times. But I had interview #2 with his boss today, who actually asked me the 20 questions in his interview packet, and I felt like I blew it. He said I was definitely in the running for interview #3 with a different chef. It's a night job and it's a gigantic step backwards in responsibility. I would more than likely have zero input on anything there. BUT...it's more pay, benefits, and full time. At least I think it's full time. It was on Sat but now this guy said it might be part time. :|

oh and we had a nasty storm this afternoon for about an hour so I'm sure it's on the way to you Shari. Just rain, no thunder/lightening :(

Finger crossed for you, Amanda! :hug:

thanks!

I'm having second thoughts about this whole thing so I won't be too hurt if they don't call me. I don't like the idea of working 2-10 or even 4-midnight. I also don't like that I'll be the last person there that has a say for input on the menu and banquet items. It would be really hard for me to just go back to being told what to do after working at my current job where I plan everything. Of course I have to get somethings approved by my boss but for the most part he agrees with everything I want to do. So to just go back to making someone else's ideas might be hard even if it's more money and benefits. Between my two jobs I have right now it would actually be less money combined. I can't live with the parents forever but this is not going to get me where I want to be either. So....off to job #2 for the day!

my kitty is on hold. He was shedding like crazy today so now I'm all paranoid about that. I hope that calms down once he's here and used to this being home. Lily barely sheds and has black fur so it's not as bad when she sheds.

Wesley is just precious! What a sweet face and those eyes :drool:

IMG_4055awwwww.jpg

Congrats!

It was loud here this morning w/ the storms and it is loud again tonight.

J's mom has surgery on the 9th.
No trip to see J on my vacation. J is gonna spend time w/ family ~ as it should be.

thanks gang! I think he's completely adorable and totally the look I wanted. Doesn't hurt that he's a total sweetie and just rolls on his back and likes his belly rubbed :combust: I had to work both jobs today so I've been rushing around for the past hour trying to Wesley proof the downstairs. The baby gate my dad bought today is less than an inch too short for where I wanted it the first few days. :scream: My bedroom and bathroom have it's own little hallway and I thought I would just have him stick to that area and not have the run of the downstairs on Friday morning when I'm at work....hopefully he can find one that's in the same price range but that fits.

Sorry about J and your vacation Shari. I hope you'll be able to get together with her soon. And I've heard of the M by D music group while searching for stuff about the movie. :cute:

I also had a call tonight about interview #3 but the person that left the message said they were walking out the door so not to bother to call back until tomorrow. :crack:

Can't wait to see more pics of Wesley.

J had gotten free tickets to the Mallards baseball game and they have a Star Wars/NASA thing going on.

Apparently my new wake up time is between 5 and 6 am :crack:
There is a manhunt in the neighboring communiity. There were 4 guys who committed a armed robbery; they got 3 of them but one is still on the loose. This guy has been running and every once in awhile he tries to break into a home. He has had no luck so far, thank goodness. Can hear the sirens from the police *another loud morning*

Going thru drawers and tidying up and reading Twitter.
Blue Angels are in da state! Eau Claire. It is a hoot reading the tweets about them practicing.
Milwaukee would be the next show.......:hmm: wonder if they will be around earlier here :drool:. Apparently they were in Eau Claire yesterday causing excitement out on the school play yards during recess. Lots of excited children and adults.

The Blue Angels used to fly over our area years ago and that is just such a thrill. Then there was a crash somewhere and they got restricted over certain areas. I haven't seen them since I was a little girl :cute:

Yeah, I'm jazzed that they are in the state and heading my way :reject:

arw, there are tweets that the Blue Angels are flying around Minneapolis during their practice session.

the clock is ticking for little Lily. My sister should be here pretty soon. She's going to be so sad when we put her in her kennel. But I think she's going to be happy to be back with her family.....at least I hope.

I'm more nervous about her leaving than I am about getting Wesley.

I don't break down too often but I've been a mess since I got home at 4 today and saw her sweet little face waiting for me by the door. :sad:

Lily's gone. I have the biggest broken heart I've ever had.

I NEVER cry in front of anyone so my sister almost fainted when she got here and saw I was upset. So that made it hard on her to take Lily but she's her little baby so she wants her back. They called from the road. Lily stopped meowing once they got in the car. My sister lives 10 minutes from my work so I'll see my sweet little Lily soon.

Time to get Wes....

atu2

We're told that ESPN has new versions of "Boots" and "Magnificent" with the Soweto Gospel choir (like recent "Streets")

:ohmy:
Magnificent w/ a Gospel choir :combust:

Back
Top Bottom