Randooooooomdumdoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to Chipotle at about 2. Then I had a huge salad, mixed veggies, and mashed potatos for dinner at 5:30. It's now 7:40 and I could eat again anytime. :|

2/1 days to go but really more like three or four since the wonderful starvation side affects last linger on. :(

I probably owe you some blanks. Do you want me to send you some? I have tons of extra so it's not a problem. I don't think I ever completely paid you back from that huge batch you copied for me.

arw9797 said:
The Packers won today :mad: :mad: :mad: [/B]
In response:
:D:D:D :wink:
Didn't think we would win in Detroit. Seems that our win record in Detroit is only slightly better than playing in MN. My Packers finally showed up to play!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

shari schultz said:

In response:
:D:D:D :wink:
Didn't think we would win in Detroit. Seems that our win record in Detroit is only slightly better than playing in MN. My Packers finally showed up to play!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

No I didn't think you'd win against Detroit since you haven't been able to win against anyone else this year but ONE team :ohmy:

:hmm: when do the Packers and Vikings meet up this year anyways. I can't wait to play in Green Bay. It's always the best game of the season. No matter the outcome it's a great game....of course it's even better when the Vikes walk into your house and kick some mighty ass. :sexywink:

arw9797 said:
:hmm: when do the Packers and Vikings meet up this year anyways. I can't wait to play in Green Bay. It's always the best game of the season. No matter the outcome it's a great game....of course it's even better when the Vikes walk into your house and kick some mighty ass. :sexywink:

We also play on Christmas Eve-2pm game in MN. So much for peace and goodwill towards mankind:angel: :macdevil:

arw9797 said:

:wink: that's going to be a sad Christmas Eve for Wisconsin.

I am thinking:hmm:......................... not so much.:wink:

The way things are going, the opposing teams winning in GB and us winning on the road, that we may have a chance:wink:

shari schultz said:

I am thinking:hmm:......................... not so much.:wink:

The way things are going, the opposing teams winning in GB and us winning on the road, that we may have a chance:wink:

I think we've split the last few years and won at each others place. I work with a few Packer fans. It's going to be a very tense week in mid November!

I will break something if the Yankees win tonight. I actually had a fight with a 10-year-old Yankee fan at work today. :laugh:

4 in a row is possible. Sure. :crack:

Edit:

:heart: MANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom