Randooooooomdumdoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:
lbo041017.gif

My brother and I can recite it. :|

Watching the news is painful...recapping the game. :|

The official smilie of the night is :|

i turned off the tv. i hate watching the news anyway. and that guy's radio show was kind of sucking...the music was good but it was fuzzy as hell, and i'd rather listen to DKM.

any song other than 'tessie'. we're going to have to put that on the list with 'time to go'.

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

fuck you, fred!!! i will not listen to the casualties!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i put that dude's show back on, and it's going off for good now. it's nearly over, anyway.

apparently emerson college's station broadcasts online and there's a punk/hardcore/oi show on there until 2am...

:musicwhore:

ok, whatever these guys at emerson are playing...it's pretty lame.

actually, this reminds me of that one reapers song i played on my show one night. only with a shittier drummer.

i've moved on to yet a 3rd internet radio station

that says something about the state of internet radio - it's hardly any better than regular radio.

time to listen to the briggs!!

I found Blender today :drool: It'll be my bedtime reading tonight :)

There was also a guitar magazine with my Edgie on part of the cover but it was FOURTEEN DOLLARS AND NINETY NINE cents plus tax and it was only a picture and a one page article. If he would have been on whole damn cover then naturally it would be worth $14.99 (anything for Edge :drool: ) but not for just one damn picture :tsk:

I really need to go rest but then I can't hear when the washer and dryer are done. I just sorted all of my clothes into piles and have them in the hallway. If I don't keep washing then I'll trip over everything :huh:

:ohmy: I forgot the Vikings are on soon. :hyper:

The Packers won today :mad: :mad: :mad: The only thing good about that one is they won against a division team that either ahead or tied with the Vikes. So as long as my boys win tonight then I guess it's all good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom