Randooooooomdumdoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
I burned my finger on my mug when I was carrying it downstairs. It was either burn finger or spill and have the wrath of my mother to deal with. :yikes: I burned the finger. I'll live. The cocoa= :drool: :drool: :drool:

mmmm, cocoa :drool:

i ate the all of both the calzones :crack: i am stuffed.

holy fucking pitcher changes.

arroyo
mendoza
l-can'tspellhisname
wakefield
embree (or did he say timlin?)
myers

will he finish the game, or will they bother brining in foulke?

that's almost a picther an inning...

IWasBored said:
holy fucking pitcher changes.

arroyo
mendoza
l-can'tspellhisname
wakefield
embree (or did he say timlin?)
myers

will he finish the game, or will they bother brining in foulke?

that's almost a picther an inning...
I was thinking that...there's an inning and a half left, you can get another one in there!

IWasBored said:

mmmm, cocoa :drool:

yes! :drool:

and it's warmed me up. I was freezing!!!! :|

That's probably the number 1 reason why I'm moving now instead of this spring....I can't live one more winter with my warm blooded father who refuses to turn the heat on a comfortable level in the dead of winter because he's "hot" with it on :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: More like he's cheap and won't turn it up! :mad: I even offered to pay the damn bill last year and he told me no! :|

I just keep telling myself that I'll soon be gone......

arw9797 said:

yes! :drool:

and it's warmed me up. I was freezing!!!! :|

That's probably the number 1 reason why I'm moving now instead of this spring....I can't live one more winter with my warm blooded father who refuses to turn the heat on a comfortable level in the dead of winter because he's "hot" with it on :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: More like he's cheap and won't turn it up! :mad: I even offered to pay the damn bill last year and he told me no! :|

I just keep telling myself that I'll soon be gone......
:laugh: That's got to be one of the best reasons...controlling your own temperature!! I dream of that day myself...the fam is warm at 68 but I need at least 72!

my mom is like that with the heater. it doesn't really bother me, though.

arw9797 said:
it's now time for ARW to rest....see ya later!

:wave:

where is jabs?? he needs to be in boston to do some eating ASAP. i don't think the red sox could come back now even if jabs ate all the infielders.

He could still eat all the infielders...I'd have no problem with that. :|

of course, then they'd win the rest of the series.

EAT, JABS, EAT!!!

It's possible to score 12 runs in one inning, right? :huh:

Edit: Yes, if Jabs eats the infielders. And the outfielders. And what the hell, the pitcher. Feast on a Yankee!

not unless you have a jabberwocky to help...or you're playing the expos.

i'm listening to some guy's radio station on some college station out of pittsburg. i know this fucking song. why can't i remember what it is?? the game is still on, by the way. jinx, no jinx, whatver, i'm not turning it off until the bitter end. :masochist:

Schmeg said:
It's possible to score 12 runs in one inning, right? :huh:

Edit: Yes, if Jabs eats the infielders. And the outfielders. And what the hell, the pitcher. Feast on a Yankee!

don't forget the catcher. i don't know if he counts as an infielder, but posada has to go!! i developed some irrational hatred for the guy somewhere, and i'm still trying to figure out/remember why i hate him so much. you know, other than the fact that he's a yankeee.

:laugh: Did you hear that squeal?

I love how they're reading the credits in the middle of the inning. :|

Come on, 12 runs! Jabs, where did you go?!

holy shit!!!

my briggs cd came!!!!!!! that was fast!!!!

some fucktard at the dorm office shoved the package in my goddamn mail box and i almost killed myself getting it out. it was stuck, and when it finally did come loose, it launched me across the lobby :mad: :mad: :mad:

Schmeg said:
:laugh: Did you hear that squeal?

I love how they're reading the credits in the middle of the inning. :|

Come on, 12 runs! Jabs, where did you go?!

jabs probably got lost. the mass pike ramp to lansdowne is a fucking zoo. he probably was coming from your end, got lost, and ended up going west, turned around, got back on the pike, got off at the allston/cambridge exit (which actually reads something like brighton/cambridge, i think), and is currently trying to find a place to park.

:|

Is there a good reason these people are wearing their hats inside out? :laugh:
IWasBored said:
holy shit!!!

my briggs cd came!!!!!!! that was fast!!!!

some fucktard at the dorm office shoved the package in my goddamn mail box and i almost killed myself getting it out. it was stuck, and when it finally did come loose, it launched me across the lobby :mad: :mad: :mad:
It better be worth launching across the lobby for it!

Schmeg said:

That makes your hatred not irrational.

true, true.

see...that's why despite what headache says, i think it's perfectly natural that someone who was a mets fan as a kid would turn red sox fan after moving to MA.

IWasBored said:

jabs probably got lost. the mass pike ramp to lansdowne is a fucking zoo. he probably was coming from your end, got lost, and ended up going west, turned around, got back on the pike, got off at the allston/cambridge exit (which actually reads something like brighton/cambridge, i think), and is currently trying to find a place to park.

No way, man, he's got wings, he's gonna swoop down and eat the infielders!

He just has no sense of direction. :|

Schmeg said:
Is there a good reason these people are wearing their hats inside out? :laugh:

It better be worth launching across the lobby for it!

:lol: i had music on too loud over the game sound, so i didn't hear. but they looked funny.

it's the briggs, so it was worth it. but i don't see why they couldn't have just given me a slip and i could have picked up the package without flying across the lobby?

:sad:

game over.

jabs was too late. he can still devour them and save us the series...

Schmeg said:

No way, man, he's got wings, he's gonna swoop down and eat the infielders!

He just has no sense of direction. :|

:love: that would be a wonderful site. then he could lead a 'yankees suck' chant from on top of the gren monster!!! :love:

remind me to get him a good GPS system...

Schmeg said:

Four games to go, right? They can win four in a row.

yeah, winning the remaining 4 games is the only way they'll be able to win.

He just called from a payphone...he went to Austin.

/Road Trip

I am FULL of random movie lines tonight....

/lame

:lol:

that might have been funnier if i'd actually seen the movie it was from :shifty:

JABS! BOSTON! NOW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom