Randooooooomdumdoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i went downstairs to get a soda, and i noticed they put in a new milk machine. a big, bright and shiny nesquick machine that replaced the ancient grumbling

FUCK!!!!!

as i was saying, this milk machine...it's got every thing other than normal milk. if i want blue razberry flavored or mocha or vanilla or banana, stranwberry, chocolate, then good. they've got that. but if i want normal, white, non-flavored milk...

:rolleyes:

it was out of order anyway. and the other machine was all out of ice tea, sprite, orange soda, cranberry ice tea (which i don't really like anyway, but i'll drink it), and dr pepper. i wasn't going to see if it had coke or diet coke.

it took me 3 drink machines to get a freaking lemonade.

I HATE POSADA!

I don't think I've ever heard of a milk machine before! Especially one that doesn't serve normal milk!

Jabs has been dispatched. The Yankees will be digested as soon as this inning is over.

arw9797 said:

:sexywink: just checking....you've already turned to the dark side with the wings and other bird flesh you eat. :yuck:

hahaha

i normally don't do this sort of thing, i don't believe in leaving a game when your team is getting its ass kicked, and i see changing the channel as the same thing...

:sigh:

speaking of something to drink....I'm out of diet 7 Up and crandberry juice down here. Ugh. Now I have to go upstairs. :sad: Too much work involved with that but my mommy did buy me some cocoa with marshmallows tonight. :drool:

IWasBored said:
i normally don't do this sort of thing, i don't believe in leaving a game when your team is getting its ass kicked, and i see changing the channel as the same thing...

:sigh:
What if you're the jinx? :wink:

This God Bless America guy has a much less scary voice than the last one.

Schmeg said:
I don't think I've ever heard of a milk machine before! Especially one that doesn't serve normal milk!

Jabs has been dispatched. The Yankees will be digested as soon as this inning is over.

all the buildings have these wicked old things with whole milk, 2 %, chocolate, and orange juice cartons. there's one in the lobby of one of the buildings where i sometimes work, and it makes the scariest noises. in the original randooooom, i think i talked about kicking the one in my old building while wearing sandals...

:hyper: the thought of seeing jabs ripping off jeter's head, and munching on an a-rod/olerud/williams sandwich...:tearsofjoy:

Schmeg said:

What if you're the jinx? :wink:

This God Bless America guy has a much less scary voice than the last one.

yeah...it's tough...maybe i am part of the jinx...what did i do today that might have had something to do with being a jinx :thinking:

yeah, he wasn't bad.

what? where's kariann?

RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!

Edit: Whew. :) I like when they listen to me.

Schmeg said:
RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!

Edit: Whew. :) I like when they listen to me.

kariann yelled at the creepy smelly guy on AIM when i was at the radio station, and he listened

VARITEK!!!!!! :heart:

17-8 still...not...good...:sigh:

And we're letting those typoes live just for the humor factor...

Schmeg said:
And we're letting those typoes live just for the humor factor...

:up:

:heart:typos:heart:

:lmao:

that post was great. both words spelled wrong, and a 1 with the !!!s

:bow: wankerman = typeo queen :bow:

arw9797 said:
ok I'm seriously going upstairs this time to replace my beverage supply down here......if I'm not back soon call for help. :mad: damn cold.

:yikes:

Schmeg said:
:wink:

Aaaand I think the Yankees are unravelling!
\

wouldn't that be nice.

goodbye vasquez.

the song in this commercial is absolutly horrible. sounds like alanis morisette aka satan.

IWasBored said:
\

wouldn't that be nice.

goodbye vasquez.

the song in this commercial is absolutly horrible. sounds like alanis morisette aka satan.
:laugh: Funny, I thought Alanis was God.

/dogma

Schmeg said:

:laugh: Funny, I thought Alanis was God.

/dogma

:shifty:

i forgot about that.

the ending of that movie sucked. not only because she was god, but that certainly didn't help :down:

that was a niec hit, mueller!

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Poor basstrap. Even his last fucking thread (??) gets hijacked.

well this thread wouldn't have been hijacked if a mod wouldn't have directed us to post in this thread after our last thread was closed. So it's not technically a hijack. :)

I burned my finger on my mug when I was carrying it downstairs. It was either burn finger or spill and have the wrath of my mother to deal with. :yikes: I burned the finger. I'll live. The cocoa= :drool: :drool: :drool:

mr goodwrench commercials are retarded

isn't that the guy from the daily show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom