Randooooooomdumdoom - Page 31 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-18-2004, 03:55 PM   #451
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 04:12 AM
Oh sorry, I just accomplished putting a roast in the oven for dinner.

Thanks for your support
__________________

__________________
fah is offline  
Old 10-18-2004, 04:28 PM   #452
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 08:12 AM
so it's my fault that the score is now 4-2.

i left for class, and i put up an away message mocking the little fairy prancing dance jeter did as he threw the ball to get cabrerra out at the end of the 5th. as i was walking to class, i thought i probably shouldn't have put up that away message, what if i end up jinxing things...

i got to class, and as i was walking up the stairs, i ran into a guy in my class who said the professor isn't there, and the attendence sheet is on the desk. so i took that as a hint to go write my name on it, and come back here to be with my tv. i'll have to watch the movie later anyway because i've got to write a paper on it for tomorrow. it's sitting here on illegal video copy from when i rented it last week...i uh...copied it so i wouldn't have to worry about renting it and it not being there when i needed it...

but jeter hit the ball that drove in those runs.
__________________

__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-18-2004, 04:47 PM   #453
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 07:12 AM
I got my pictures and there are several of my own I did not get. I have no idea what I didn't get from the other albums I ordered from. I emailed Snapfish to ask them if they are going to be willing to pay for my entire new order to complete this one, including shipping. I told them if they aren't willing to keep a loyal customer happy then I won't use them anymore. I'm so tired of ordering pictures from them and only getting 1/2 of what I ordered. I don't think I paid for them because when I was adding my order together my pictures were about $25.00. Then when I paid, including shipping, it was only about $14.00 so I know a lot of my pictures did not get included. At .19 cents a picture that's a lot of pictures they skipped! I can easily burn these onto a CD and go to Walgreens but I like to order from home when I want to /end snapcrap rant #24348394203
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-18-2004, 04:52 PM   #454
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored
so it's my fault that the score is now 4-2.

i left for class, and i put up an away message mocking the little fairy prancing dance jeter did as he threw the ball to get cabrerra out at the end of the 5th. as i was walking to class, i thought i probably shouldn't have put up that away message, what if i end up jinxing things...

i got to class, and as i was walking up the stairs, i ran into a guy in my class who said the professor isn't there, and the attendence sheet is on the desk. so i took that as a hint to go write my name on it, and come back here to be with my tv. i'll have to watch the movie later anyway because i've got to write a paper on it for tomorrow. it's sitting here on illegal video copy from when i rented it last week...i uh...copied it so i wouldn't have to worry about renting it and it not being there when i needed it...

but jeter hit the ball that drove in those runs.
thanks a lot!!

re: Crapfish...I didn't get quite a few pictures, too! I have yo go through and see which ones...us on the elephant at the hotel was one, and I really wanted that one!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-18-2004, 04:53 PM   #455
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 08:12 AM
Woooooster Mass? Where's that?
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 10-18-2004, 05:00 PM   #456
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 07:12 AM
In regards to Snapfish this was the first time that mine was messed up. Still not happy about it. Most of what I was missing wasnt from last weekend though.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 10-18-2004, 05:01 PM   #457
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

thanks a lot!!

re: Crapfish...I didn't get quite a few pictures, too! I have yo go through and see which ones...us on the elephant at the hotel was one, and I really wanted that one!

I just looked at my confirmation order in my account and I didn't get ANY of my pictures from my album from last week! NONE. I know I ordred those first too. Plus I didn't get the close up of Kariann's JT sign of the entrance where we paid. I also didn't get some of the Elevation pics either. I'd say 1/2 of my order was not on there. I'm not that brain dead that I didn't order 1/2 the pictures I wanted. That sucks because I wonder now what I didn't get of my LA/Vegas trip. I was going to try to organize all of those pics into my album so I can get these pictures in there before I move.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-18-2004, 05:01 PM   #458
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Woooooster Mass? Where's that?



i said the same thing!

someone needs to tell mccarver it's wustah.
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-18-2004, 05:02 PM   #459
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

thanks a lot!!

you know how NESN had those commercials with random people telling stories about being a sox fan, and there's that guy who said it was his fault the sox lost game 7 last year? cos he sat in this chair, or something? that will be me next year.

__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-18-2004, 05:02 PM   #460
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 07:12 AM
I can't decide if I want to go rest or stay online right now.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-18-2004, 05:03 PM   #461
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



I just looked at my confirmation order in my account and I didn't get ANY of my pictures from my album from last week! NONE. I know I ordred those first too. Plus I didn't get the close up of Kariann's JT sign of the entrance where we paid. I also didn't get some of the Elevation pics either. I'd say 1/2 of my order was not on there. I'm not that brain dead that I didn't order 1/2 the pictures I wanted. That sucks because I wonder now what I didn't get of my LA/Vegas trip. I was going to try to organize all of those pics into my album so I can get these pictures in there before I move.
This was the first time I had any problems with not getting everything. The ones that I didnt get were from my album from Mohican and they were in the middle of what I ordered.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 10-18-2004, 05:03 PM   #462
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 07:12 AM
we're going to need a new thread soon.....
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 10-18-2004, 05:04 PM   #463
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 08:12 AM
edgeDKM (7:53:42 PM): ok the dumb
announcer guy said wooooster

edgeDKM (7:53:46 PM): it's wustah

Karrie5ann (7:53:57 PM): tim mccarver sucks anyway
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-18-2004, 05:05 PM   #464
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
we're going to need a new thread soon.....





i'm not starting it. someone else can.



*smites tom gordon*
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 10-18-2004, 05:05 PM   #465
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 07:12 AM
I cant stand Tim McCarver.

I'll be interested to see what is going to happen with my pictures from this week when I order them...that will be a good test I guess.
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com