Randooooooomdumdoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

good point. It will make it easier but I don't want to pay for it. They can this time. I've had to reorder just about everytime I've ordered a large amount of pictures because something is always missing. :down:

:hmm: I wonder if they have a limit on the amount that you can put in your shopping cart and that is why it's deleting pics. I never thought about that but at work we have a limit of items that can be put in our shopping bag.

It took me this long to think of that possibility. It should state somewhere if that was the case I would think though...then again I dont think our site does either.

IWasBored said:

I know.

She comes here for dinner once a week with my grandpa. When she comes back on Friday we're going to gang up on her. I think she's losing her mind. My family has always been incredibly pro democrat anti repulican and she's always been a strong and active voice in our family on that subject. I just cant' believe she'd change her mind after all these years over one article. :tsk:

Kariann said:

:hmm: I wonder if they have a limit on the amount that you can put in your shopping cart and that is why it's deleting pics. I never thought about that but at work we have a limit of items that can be put in our shopping bag.

It took me this long to think of that possibility. It should state somewhere if that was the case I would think though...then again I dont think our site does either.

that would make sense but they need to specify that! Plus how do they pick and chose what gets ordered and what doesn't? It's frustrating and if they don't cover this order then Walgreens get ready because my digital camera and I are coming over!

arw9797 said:

I know.

She comes here for dinner once a week with my grandpa. When she comes back on Friday we're going to gang up on her. I think she's losing her mind. My family has always been incredibly pro democrat anti repulican and she's always been a strong and active voice in our family on that subject. I just cant' believe she'd change her mind after all these years over one article. :tsk:

maybe she'll be dumb enough to fall for this: election day, switch the day on her calendar so she thinks it's still the day before, and then she'll miss out on doing her part to keep the country in the shitter.

what was that noise??? sounded scary...like a cell phone possessed by demons.

Kariann said:

I don't think so; I ordered all of all our albums for San Diego and Memphis, and those were well over 150, since I had over 100 alone in mine. And I had a big order last month, too, from Lake Placid, MN, and all the pictures I took in Newport all summer. This was NOTHING compared to those orders.

:love: Manny!!! :love:

Edited: other orders added

Last edited:
arw9797 said:

I know.

Well my mom drives me insane that Kerry might lose votes because people tend to not like his wife too well. I continually tell her the wife isnt the one running the country so that had no bias on me and most likely not on others either.

Kariann said:

Well my mom drives me insane that Kerry might lose votes because people tend to not like his wife too well. I continually tell her the wife isnt the one running the country so that had no bias on me and most likely not on others either.

i know, it shouldn't matter at all. but you're mom is right about that, and it's because people are so stupid. people liked bush cos they thought he was more down to earth and regular guy than al gore. do you want a regular guy running the country? hell no. people are morons

ORTIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posada seems to be having some problems keeping the ball in his glove.

that's an observation. not mocking. i'm not mocking anyone. smoething bad could happen.

there's that noise again :yikes:

i think it's on the tv. i keep thinking my roommate (where the hell did she run off to? she was in and out of the building when i was at work last night, and i haven't seen her since) left her phone here and it's rining.

ok! let's go sox!

"this is like seeing the same movie again, two days in a row!!"

*bitch-slap*

:der:

actually, that "movie" had a happy ending. i'll take that again.

ONLY WITHOUT CATORCE-ING!!!

There will be no making a verb out of catorce tonight. We'll do this in normal time. :yes:

Is the alert-dingy noise what you're talking about? That's the tv. :wink:

Schmeg said:
There will be no making a verb out of catorce tonight. We'll do this in normal time. :yes:

Is the alert-dingy noise what you're talking about? That's the tv. :wink:

ok, no verbing /obscure calvin and hobbes joke

yeah, that dingy thing. that's the tv? what is it doing?? it's freaking me out!! :scream: not to mentino annoying the fuck out of me.

i love living here. i think i heard everyone (except that yankees fan down the hall who seems to have totally given up on his door signs) cheering.

The Randoom Baseball Dictionary

:fance: = Varitek

Catorce = overtime innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom