Randooooooom: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you...I could have managed if Journals hadn't gone down at the same time! :crack: At least PM's were still up and running or I would have been curled up in a fetal postition somewhere!

I've been lost all night without my journal. I was in the middle of previewing what I wrote earlier when I couldn't get back in it. :sigh: I wasn't finished!

Reason # 3843295437537530573857398 I'm happy I'm moving in a few months:

my parents decided to have dinner guests on SUNDAY NIGHT! :der: Why? What was wrong with Saturday night? :eyebrow: it's almost 11:00 and these people are still in my house laughing it up. :rant: I want to go to sleep! :mad:

I guess I get some satisfaction over the fact that they're still here because both of my parents have to be to work by 7:00 so they won't be sleeping well tonight either. Last time they had these people over they stayed until midnight so I have no clue what they were thinking inviting them over on a Sunday.

:rant: I can guarantee there is no alcohol upstairs and they're all screaming and laughing like they're all wasted. :mad: Even my mother. I feel like my ceiling is going to fall on me with all the stomping and noise. :sad:

:scream:

:ohmy: I just heard a "thank you for dinner" comment from one of the guests. Maybe that means they are going home!

I had funny things to say in my journal! I even had a title! :lol:

I was stuck in traffic for an hour and a half on my way home and had nothing else to do but think of journal titles. :tsk: It's a wild and crazy life I live.

I wanted to complain about the fact that I finally get CF to go to Brazehead for food and the place was closed for the day! :mad: I think I will end up liking it when I go...how could I not love a place that has a big wooden sign in front that reads....PUB. :shifty:

I wanted to talk about the random guys who asked me to drive them downtown when I got into my car in the parking lot tonight. :ohmy: The funny thing was they already WERE downtown! The stupid thing is that I actually rolled my window down a little bit for them. :rolleyes:

There was definitely a tornado an hour north of me yesterday! :yikes: Only an F1 "microburst" but still...Scary!

I should go to bed. :yawn:

nbcrusader said:
I never understood what "testje" meant. I feel more at home in Randooooom (however you spell it).

Doesn't it mean something like test post? After that, I think it just kept going as a very random thread.

I never got into random threads. Too much going on for me to comprehend. :sad:

Oh wait, I just posted. Messed up that streak.

arw9797 said:
Reason # 3843295437537530573857398 I'm happy I'm moving in a few months:

my parents decided to have dinner guests on SUNDAY NIGHT! :der: Why? What was wrong with Saturday night? :eyebrow: it's almost 11:00 and these people are still in my house laughing it up. :rant: I want to go to sleep! :mad:

I guess I get some satisfaction over the fact that they're still here because both of my parents have to be to work by 7:00 so they won't be sleeping well tonight either. Last time they had these people over they stayed until midnight so I have no clue what they were thinking inviting them over on a Sunday.

That is so inconsiderate. While I was still at home my younger brother would have friends over at ALL hours of the day and night. They would go to the computer room and play interactive role playing games with each other, play music, laugh, cut up, and roll the computer chairs all over the floor. They'd run up and down the stairs all night raiding our fridge and many times I had no soda for the morning because they drank them all even if I tried to hide me one! They even ate my packed lunch a couple of times! Some of them got off work at midnight and would come over and hang out until dawn. I complained to my parents and my Dad, who had to work in the morning too, said he didn't care as long as they were not out on the streets getting into trouble like my other brother had. My Mom became very rude and told me she couldn't hear a thing, I was making it all up and if I didn't like it I could just leave! But my point is you would think most people who have a brain would have enough sense and consideration not to act like that while people are trying to sleep.

i feel sad that randomdomdomdom is gone.
that thread is where i found my love for posting random messages.
i think i had the highest number of posts after IWB too. I am glad to know I helped up the number of posts in that thread. :up:

New random and testje :heart:

Leeloo said:

That is so inconsiderate. While I was still at home my younger brother would have friends over at ALL hours of the day and night. They would go to the computer room and play interactive role playing games with each other, play music, laugh, cut up, and roll the computer chairs all over the floor. They'd run up and down the stairs all night raiding our fridge and many times I had no soda for the morning because they drank them all even if I tried to hide me one! They even ate my packed lunch a couple of times! Some of them got off work at midnight and would come over and hang out until dawn. I complained to my parents and my Dad, who had to work in the morning too, said he didn't care as long as they were not out on the streets getting into trouble like my other brother had. My Mom became very rude and told me she couldn't hear a thing, I was making it all up and if I didn't like it I could just leave! But my point is you would think most people who have a brain would have enough sense and consideration not to act like that while people are trying to sleep.

My sister has her boyfriend over here AL the time. They sit in the conservatory,actually they lie on the sofa together. The way they carry on is digsuting. Always hanging out of each other. Al day yesterday they justsat hugging each other. Because of them I cant sit in there so I spent yesterday watching tv. MY brother was on this computer ALL day. Then his friend comes round and my brother has the cheek to tell me to get out of the room so him and his friend can watch a dvd. I had been watching my tv progrmme I watch every Sunday so told him he could wait until it was over (7 minutes or something). He stormed off like it was a huge deal. He takes over the pc then thinks he can take over the living room. :|

It was lucky though, I moved out of a chair at the window and 10 minutes later someone catapulted a stone at our window and it is completely wrecked its 6ft by 5ft and is cracked the whole way along. Tiny cracks all over it. I heard it from here. I thought my sister or her boyfriend had had a fit and had fell off a chair. If I had have been in that seat and that stone had of come through the window I could have been injured. :crack:

*ponders whether or not to post in Random again :hmm:*

Well, I'm in the process of posting already, so what the heck.

Testje is Dutch (the word that is, the thread here on Interference is truly international).
:)

I need some sleep too. :yawn: It was a long-ass day.

I think I'm hungry...looking back I had an Eggo, a footlong Subway sandwich, a fruit cup, and some popcorn...and I've been up since 7. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom