Randooooooom: Part 2 - Page 9 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-27-2004, 11:28 PM   #121
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Thanks! I might need to go see my friend Tom at Strawberries and pick those up!
No problem. Don't you love their album titles? That's how I got into them in the first place. I just could resist something called This is a Long Drive for Someone With Nothing to Think About. There are quite a few more, and everything I've listened to it good, but those are my two favorites.

Old 08-27-2004, 11:29 PM   #122
Blue Crack Addict

"If you took him to a New Year's Eve party he'd be celebrating at 11:58."

That was so bad it was funny...

Old 08-27-2004, 11:30 PM   #123
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 03:17 AM
Quote:

Hey Kariann, will you go give Paul Hamm a for me? He's pretty near you. You can have a :hugh: for your crappy day. You're almost halfway through...!
Old 08-27-2004, 11:33 PM   #124
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I should go to bed and try to get some sleep.

Old 08-27-2004, 11:43 PM   #125
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm so damn tired. I want to sleep but my mind is just racing to much that I can't calm down. So I'm wide awake the same time.....why do I get the feeling that Schmeg is going to break out into a U2 song at any second now....I never thought I'd have a job that is this challenging to my brain I've been home for a few hours already and I still feel all hyped up from today.

It's ok....I'm off to the Liffey tomorrow for dinner and several pints of Guinness I can't wait to just go there and relax. I hope there's a band playing. That would make it so much better. Oh...and Alli found some Snoopy's the other day in a different part of St. Paul that I haven't seen so we're off on a Snoopy hunt tomorrow too

Damn..I miss my journal
Old 08-27-2004, 11:45 PM   #126
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by ylimeU2

No problem. Don't you love their album titles? That's how I got into them in the first place. I just could resist something called This is a Long Drive for Someone With Nothing to Think About. There are quite a few more, and everything I've listened to it good, but those are my two favorites.
They're funny...I would have had to get This Is a Long Drive...if I had seen that one!

I have had Float On stuck in my head since last night when my brother found the lyrics somewhere online and cracked up. I should probably tell him I got the whole cd...
Old 08-27-2004, 11:51 PM   #127
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I'm so damn tired. I want to sleep but my mind is just racing to much that I can't calm down. So I'm wide awake the same time.....why do I get the feeling that Schmeg is going to break out into a U2 song at any second now....I never thought I'd have a job that is this challenging to my brain I've been home for a few hours already and I still feel all hyped up from today.

It's ok....I'm off to the Liffey tomorrow for dinner and several pints of Guinness I can't wait to just go there and relax. I hope there's a band playing. That would make it so much better. Oh...and Alli found some Snoopy's the other day in a different part of St. Paul that I haven't seen so we're off on a Snoopy hunt tomorrow too

Damn..I miss my journal
Well I can't disappoint you...

I'm wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!

It usually takes me two or three hours to calm down after work, which is why I get so worn out after too many days in a row...I don't sleep much when my shifts are late and then early.

Have a Black Velvet for me!
Old 08-27-2004, 11:52 PM   #128
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm too lazy to go out to my car to get my Gaelic Storm but...... they have streaming audio from their website
Old 08-27-2004, 11:53 PM   #129
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
I should go to bed and try to get some sleep.

Good night! I hope you don't dream about those teeny speedos on the diving team!
Old 08-27-2004, 11:54 PM   #130
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Well I can't disappoint you...

I'm wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!

It usually takes me two or three hours to calm down after work, which is why I get so worn out after too many days in a row...I don't sleep much when my shifts are late and then early.

Have a Black Velvet for me!

I knew you'd sing!

I'm DYING for a Black Velvet right now. If I wasn't driving, and dirt poor this week, I'd have several Black Velvet's tomorrow. But at $5.00 a pint...yikes. ARW can't afford more than one this week Damn those bills! Last week I was on crack and decided I didn't want a Black Velvet and just ordered plain old Guinness but tomorrow is definitely a Black Velvet day.
Old 08-28-2004, 12:00 AM   #131
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I'm too lazy to go out to my car to get my Gaelic Storm but...... they have streaming audio from their website
Mine is right on the desk in front of me. But I'm watching the Olympics on Bravo now because I'm obsessed.
Old 08-28-2004, 12:00 AM   #132
An Angel In Devil's Shoes

Local Time: 02:17 AM
*still wondering what The Boot is*
Old 08-28-2004, 12:03 AM   #133
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I knew you'd sing!

I'm DYING for a Black Velvet right now. If I wasn't driving, and dirt poor this week, I'd have several Black Velvet's tomorrow. But at $5.00 a pint...yikes. ARW can't afford more than one this week Damn those bills! Last week I was on crack and decided I didn't want a Black Velvet and just ordered plain old Guinness but tomorrow is definitely a Black Velvet day.
I was actually surprised they didn't charge us more than a regular pint with the champagne and all...but $5 is a little pricey!

Okay it's just men's field hockey right now...maybe I should think about going to bed too...
Old 08-28-2004, 12:06 AM   #134
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by ABEL
*still wondering what The Boot is*
In the Old Randoom (moment of silence, please......okay) Kariann posted this weird feathered boot she found online somewhere and it became The Boot. If journals were up I could dig through and find The Fun we had with The Boot...but alas, the big blue monster has eaten everything!
Old 08-28-2004, 12:07 AM   #135
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

In the Old Randoom (moment of silence, please......okay)