Randooooooom: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sigh: Do I really have to go sit in a meeting until 5 today? It's SO nice outside!

Good thing there's less than an hour and a half left of this day so you don't have to find out!

You get to run away on Saturday! :D

That's always great, just to wake up slowly and get to laze around for a few minutes! I did that today, but it's going off at 5:30 tomorrow for me!

There's a change of events! At least I'll be waking up by 6, and not already working!!

The comment after next in my journal is #5000! Who gets it? :hyper:

Kariann got it! You may pick up your prize in my journal.

Time for bed! :wave:

I've got to go to bed...big day tomorrow!

Have fun girls!!! I'll miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug::hug: Drive and fly safely!!!

Oh good! Thankfully someone had the courage to restart a thread void of any creativity.

No offence, Basstrap.

But maybe if there wasn't a thread like this, there'd be MORE THAN THREE NEW THREADS A DAY.

*does the uncreative dance*

:wave: It's nice to see you back in the land of Randoom! Remember the old uncreative days, with the murdered Booby Flay and the gifts of cilantro? :sigh: Ah, the good old days!

i have returned to randoooom land. it is official.

i need to hijack your journal, but i'm waiting for proper inspiration to strike (read: a cohesive plot for 'johnny gets a tattoo' on which i can base the pictures and paint-photoshops of the song and dance numbers).

p.s. i ordered the bruisers album that i've been trying to acquire. :hyper: i cannot wait for it to arrive.

i also happen to be listening to the bruisers.

'oi oi oi we're skinheads oi oi oi we kick fucking heads'

makes me laugh every time.

I am listening to Bruce, but I think this song's almost over, and then I'll be listening to something else. Bruce doesn't want to kick heads.

:heart: bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce :heart:

al still wants to kick heads, even though it's another song.

:heart: al :heart:

anything you want, well it's all right here, a fist and a boot and plenty of beer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom