Randooooooom: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

:up: Thanks! I might need to go see my friend Tom at Strawberries and pick those up! :love:

No problem. Don't you love their album titles? That's how I got into them in the first place. I just could resist something called This is a Long Drive for Someone With Nothing to Think About. There are quite a few more, and everything I've listened to it good, but those are my two favorites.

"If you took him to a New Year's Eve party he'd be celebrating at 11:58."

That was so bad it was funny...

I'm so damn tired. I want to sleep but my mind is just racing to much that I can't calm down. So I'm wide awake the same time.....why do I get the feeling that Schmeg is going to break out into a U2 song at any second now....I never thought I'd have a job that is this challenging to my brain :huh: I've been home for a few hours already and I still feel all hyped up from today.

It's ok....I'm off to the Liffey tomorrow for dinner and several pints of Guinness :drool: I can't wait to just go there and relax. I hope there's a band playing. That would make it so much better. Oh...and Alli found some Snoopy's the other day in a different part of St. Paul that I haven't seen so we're off on a Snoopy hunt tomorrow too :D

Damn..I miss my journal :mad:

ylimeU2 said:

No problem. Don't you love their album titles? That's how I got into them in the first place. I just could resist something called This is a Long Drive for Someone With Nothing to Think About. There are quite a few more, and everything I've listened to it good, but those are my two favorites.
:yes: They're funny...I would have had to get This Is a Long Drive...if I had seen that one!

I have had Float On stuck in my head since last night when my brother found the lyrics somewhere online and cracked up. I should probably tell him I got the whole cd...

arw9797 said:
I'm so damn tired. I want to sleep but my mind is just racing to much that I can't calm down. So I'm wide awake the same time.....why do I get the feeling that Schmeg is going to break out into a U2 song at any second now....I never thought I'd have a job that is this challenging to my brain :huh: I've been home for a few hours already and I still feel all hyped up from today.

It's ok....I'm off to the Liffey tomorrow for dinner and several pints of Guinness :drool: I can't wait to just go there and relax. I hope there's a band playing. That would make it so much better. Oh...and Alli found some Snoopy's the other day in a different part of St. Paul that I haven't seen so we're off on a Snoopy hunt tomorrow too :D

Damn..I miss my journal :mad:
Well I can't disappoint you...

I'm wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!

:bow:

It usually takes me two or three hours to calm down after work, which is why I get so worn out after too many days in a row...I don't sleep much when my shifts are late and then early.

Have a Black Velvet for me! :drool:

Kariann said:
I should go to bed and try to get some sleep.

:yawn:
:wave: Good night! I hope you don't dream about those teeny speedos on the diving team! :yikes:

Schmeg said:

Well I can't disappoint you...

I'm wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!!

:bow:

It usually takes me two or three hours to calm down after work, which is why I get so worn out after too many days in a row...I don't sleep much when my shifts are late and then early.

Have a Black Velvet for me! :drool:

:D I knew you'd sing!

:drool: I'm DYING for a Black Velvet right now. If I wasn't driving, and dirt poor this week, I'd have several Black Velvet's tomorrow. But at $5.00 a pint...yikes. ARW can't afford more than one this week :sad: Damn those bills! Last week I was on crack and decided I didn't want a Black Velvet and just ordered plain old Guinness but tomorrow is definitely a Black Velvet day.

arw9797 said:
I'm too lazy to go out to my car to get my Gaelic Storm :drool: but......:love: they have streaming audio from their website :up:
Mine is right on the desk in front of me. :D But I'm watching the Olympics on Bravo now because I'm obsessed. :coocoo:

arw9797 said:

:D I knew you'd sing!

:drool: I'm DYING for a Black Velvet right now. If I wasn't driving, and dirt poor this week, I'd have several Black Velvet's tomorrow. But at $5.00 a pint...yikes. ARW can't afford more than one this week :sad: Damn those bills! Last week I was on crack and decided I didn't want a Black Velvet and just ordered plain old Guinness but tomorrow is definitely a Black Velvet day.
I was actually surprised they didn't charge us more than a regular pint with the champagne and all...but $5 is a little pricey!

Okay it's just men's field hockey right now...maybe I should think about going to bed too...

ABEL said:
*still wondering what The Boot is* :shifty:
In the Old Randoom (moment of silence, please......okay) Kariann posted this weird feathered boot she found online somewhere and it became The Boot. If journals were up I could dig through and find The Fun we had with The Boot...but alas, the big blue monster has eaten everything! :sad:

My location and your sig...that's matching...:shifty:

It's late out here on the east coast! Humor me! :wink:

Schmeg said:

In the Old Randoom (moment of silence, please......okay) Kariann posted this weird feathered boot she found online somewhere and it became The Boot. If journals were up I could dig through and find The Fun we had with The Boot...but alas, the big blue monster has eaten everything! :sad:

:lmao: ok thanks :up:

cookiemonster.gif

NEW YEAR'S DAY :drool: :bow: is this week's video on U2star. You have no idea how many times I'm going to watch this tonight. It's one thing to have the video on tape...it's another to have it one my computer :love: :love:

No more Gaelic Storm for me tonight!

Schmeg said:

I'm sensing some sarcasm from the land of a thousand lakes...:tsk:

:rant:

did you learn absolutely nothing 2 weeks ago? Land of a thousand lakes? :mad: I don't think so! :tsk: What happened to the other NINE thousand? :mad: Don't forget you've been around 3! You have 9,997 more to go around! Plus the other 1,000+ that have been added to our 10,000. :)

Schmeg said:
*runs and hides from arw*

Sky Blue Water

Minnesota gets its name from the Dakota word minisota, meaning "water that reflects the sky." Centuries ago, that is what the Dakota named the river now called the Minnesota River.

About 10,000 years ago, most of this area was covered by glaciers more than a mile thick. As the glaciers melted, many lakes and rivers were created.

Minnesota today has more shoreline than California, Florida, and Hawaii combined! We are known on our license plates as the "Land of 10,000 Lakes," but Minnesota actually has 12,000 lakes, three-fourths of which are 4 hectares (10 acres) or more in size year round. The world's third largest river, the Mississippi, begins its 2,552-mile journey at Lake Itasca in northern Minnesota.....

Okay, five minutes later I just realized I only said a thousand lakes...it was just a really big typeo? :angel:

I think I need to go to bed! :wave:

arw9797 said:
light bulb as in I see the light and I'll never make that mistake again! :D

Good night from the land of I obviously shouldn't be trying to talk to people anymore! :hug:

So today after work I go to the ATM...pull up and what do I do...drop the damn card on the ground (the ATM was a drive up). I am too close to open the door enough to bend down and pick it up so I have to pull up park the car and get out to get the thing and my cash. :mad: The whole time there was a car behind me watching the whole thing and laughing their ass off!

On a better note I am officially at the halfway point of the Gapathon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom