Randooooooom: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to go to work tomorrow :sad:

:scream: I hate the end of the month! :stress: :crazy: Monday and Tuesday should be tons of fun too. :| I can't wait for Wednesday. Then everyone will be calm and quiet and not email and call me a million times a day.

:sad: I haven't been to the lake for a walk since I went with Kariann and Schmeg. How sad. It's been rainy all week. I could use a nice long walk right about now.

I can't believe it's the end of another month. :crazy: This summer has flown by.

Maybe the weekend will be nice and you can go for a walk then!

Kariann said:
I think I'm going to bed...I'm beginning to feel intense headache pain behind my eyeballs.
:wave: Good night!

Why is the crowd booing now?

I went to Strawberries today and my favorite Strawberries employee Tom was there! :heart::love: He congratulated me on mypurchases and said all my choices were good. :D:D:D I have been grinning like that all afternoon. I now officially have a HUGE crush on Tom at Strawberries. :coocoo: All I could say when he congratulated me was, "Thank you."

They were having a 20% off all used things sale so I picked up 4 used CD's and got Good News for People Who Love Bad News on sale for $8.99!! :hyper:

I have spent far too much money on CD's lately.

This would be a really long journal entry gushing about Tom at Strawberries if they were working. :sad:

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

They were having a 20% off all used things sale so I picked up 4 used CD's and got Good News for People Who Love Bad News on sale for $8.99!! :hyper:

Modest Mouse :up:
I just got that CD last week. Have you listened to it yet?

Last edited:
ylimeU2 said:

Modest Mouse :up:
I just got that CD last week. Have you listened to it yet?
Only like three times. :drool: Now I want to run back and get the other one they had...forgot the name of it. :reject: I wouldn't want Tom to think I'm stalking him or that I've been obsessing about him for months on any message boards, though. :shifty:

arw9797 said:
:shifty: what's up with the uu2 at the end of my name?
I was wondering that too! And when did you leave us for testje? :tsk: Glad to have you home!

Hey Kariann, will you go give Paul Hamm a :hug: for me? He's pretty near you. You can have a :hugh: for your crappy day. You're almost halfway through...!

^On Sunday when there was no randoooom and no journal and I didn't know what to do with my thoughts. So much so that I didn't even think to start a new randoom thread. :der: I think that was the start of my week from hell.

I had to work until 6 tonight. I took a 20 minutes lunch break so I work for 9 hours and 40 minutes today and I could have stayed all night :mad: Oh yeah....and I'm salary so I don't even get paid for that extra time. :madspit:

It's all good. Next Wednesday I'll be bored at work because there's nothing to do the first week of the month. :sigh: I can't wait! Right now....arw=:crazy:

Ouch, gotta love those long-ass days!

I won't be bored at work until January. :crazy: Well maybe there'll be a few days in November...

Lately I'm considering getting my certifications to teach skating back up and just teach a few days a week next year. :shifty: When I pass my American Waltz I can charge about $30 an hour...I was at that rate when I taught basic dance...I mentioned it to my mom earlier and she actually didn't think it was a terrible idea. :ohmy:

arw9797 said:

:cute: you miss me.

randooooooom is my home. :hug: randoooooom :hug:

yesh, i missed you :hug: :)

arw9797 said:
:shifty: what's up with the uu2 at the end of my name?

well w sounds like double u so i just put it together with u2, arwuu2. i dunno i guess that's how it sounded to me hehe. i called you that in the testje thread back when you first posted in there and i said i didn't know how to say your name :laugh:

arw9797 said:
I had to work until 6 tonight. I took a 20 minutes lunch break so I work for 9 hours and 40 minutes today and I could have stayed all night :mad: Oh yeah....and I'm salary so I don't even get paid for that extra time. :madspit:

It's all good. Next Wednesday I'll be bored at work because there's nothing to do the first week of the month. :sigh: I can't wait! Right now....arw=:crazy:

:hug:

I had to take an escalated call at the time I should have been leaving...and still hadnt finished following up on 2 others so I ended up working over too but at least it was a little OT.

I just want to make it to Thursday. :crack:

They aren't The Boot but they are affordable and available at Old Navy...

ona255786-00p1.jpg

ona2557862-01p1.jpg

I can't decide which pair I want. :hmm:

Schmeg said:

Only like three times. :drool: Now I want to run back and get the other one they had...forgot the name of it. :reject: I wouldn't want Tom to think I'm stalking him or that I've been obsessing about him for months on any message boards, though. :shifty:

Moon and Antartica is really good. I think I like it better then Good News. This is a Long Drive for Someone With Nothing to Think About is also amazing.

Kariann said:
They aren't The Boot but they are affordable and available at Old Navy...

ona255786-00p1.jpg

ona2557862-01p1.jpg

I can't decide which pair I want. :hmm:
I kinda like the top ones, too...although they're not nearly as cute as the feathery wonder of The Boot!!

ylimeU2 said:

Moon and Antartica is really good. I think I like it better then Good News. This is a Long Drive for Someone With Nothing to Think About is also amazing.
:up: Thanks! I might need to go see my friend Tom at Strawberries and pick those up! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom