Randooooooom: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rant: :mad: :scream:

I'm expecting a package from amazon.com containing two Gaelic Storm :drool: CD's. The damn thing arrived at a post office just 5 minutes from where I live at 9 AM this morning! There's no tracking info after that other than "in transit" on the tracking option on amazon.com. :mad: It's such a scam when they say an item will ship in 24 hours! It took 3 damn days for them to even ship my package. :rant:

After the crappy week I've had I could use a nice little package in my mailbox when I get home from work tomorrow. :sad:

Amazon is a little screwy when it comes to shipping things...last year I had an order it told me would ship on November 8 or something until November 15. :rolleyes:

Myabe it'll be waiting for you if you go home for lunch.

I love how Cujo took exactly 1 year off from his name. Further proving my point last year that he's :coocoo: Does this mean he's done playing a mean pinball?

arw9797 said:
:rant: :mad: :scream:

I'm expecting a package from amazon.com containing two Gaelic Storm :drool: CD's. The damn thing arrived at a post office just 5 minutes from where I live at 9 AM this morning! There's no tracking info after that other than "in transit" on the tracking option on amazon.com. :mad: It's such a scam when they say an item will ship in 24 hours! It took 3 damn days for them to even ship my package. :rant:

After the crappy week I've had I could use a nice little package in my mailbox when I get home from work tomorrow. :sad:

I hate postal service tracking. :| I think the will ship within 24 hours is misleading too. :tsk:

I hope it's there tomorrow. :hug:

Now for me it's bed time.

arw9797 said:
I love how Cujo took exactly 1 year off from his name. Further proving my point last year that he's :coocoo: Does this mean he's done playing a mean pinball?
Did he really? :laugh: I don't think we've seen the last of the pinball wizard with such a supple wrist!

Kariann said:

I hate postal service tracking. :| I think the will ship within 24 hours is misleading too. :tsk:

I hope it's there tomorrow. :hug:

Now for me it's bed time.
:wave: Good night! I'm thinkiing of a good night's sleep too...:yawn:

Schmeg said:

Did he really? :laugh: I don't think we've seen the last of the pinball wizard with such a supple wrist!

:shifty: yes...I looked to see when his last post was before today. Also we had some sort of stupid race to 5000 posts last summer. He won and then left at 5000. :sad: I never even got to give him a congratulatory :kiss:

Damn...now I'm going to have that song in my head all night.

arw9797 said:

:yikes:

:laugh: I'm sure it wasn't fun for you but that made me laugh......:shifty: sorry...:reject:

:hug:

S'okay. It will be funny for me, in a year or so. :mad:

:yawn:

I'm trying figure out just why I'm online at 5:30 in the morning. :crack:

arw9797 said:
It's such a scam when they say an item will ship in 24 hours! It took 3 damn days for them to even ship my package. :rant:

Will ship or can ship? :hmm:

They can ship it in 24 hours.

They just won't unless you give them an extra $20 to do it. :shifty:

I just preordered the new Flogging Molly CD...damn promises of free posters, gets me every time! I could also go see them at Lupo's on September 30! :hmm:

*needs to save money badly*

*needs Journals back almost as badly*

ok so I got my package from Amazon.com today and I've listened to both CD's. :mad: I think I like the one I already had better than these two.

:sad: I've had a bad week and if I had a journal I'd tell you about it.....

Schmeg said:
Look no further!
http://www.floggingmolly.com/

Free poster...free poster...:macdevil:

You are just trying to reel me in too aren't you? You know I'm weak...you witnessed the necklace incident!

By they ARW...thanks for the encouragement on the purchase. :D Seriously I love the necklace and probably would have hated myself for letting it go if it werent for you!

Kariann said:

You are just trying to reel me in too aren't you? You know I'm weak...you witnessed the necklace incident!

By they ARW...thanks for the encouragement on the purchase. :D Seriously I love the necklace and probably would have hated myself for letting it go if it werent for you!

no..you wouldn't have hated yourself. It would give you a good excuse to come to MN and shop on Irish on Grand! :D

My mother just cussed out the ringing phone...:eyebrow:

There's only 1 day left to this week!! You can make it! :hug:

arw9797 said:

no..you wouldn't have hated yourself. It would give you a good excuse to come to MN and shop on Irish on Grand! :D

I'm sure I can find something else I'll need to come to Irish On Grand to look for! :D All you need to do is find something tell me about it and get it stuck in my head that I need it but I really should see it in person.

She said she wanted to start getting ready for bed, but she still talked to my uncle for an hour. :screwy: She's been a real motormouth today...glad it was his turn!

:drool: Strawberries and vanilla ice cream...why can't it be summer forever?

I am having way too much fun rating my recommendations on Amazon. :rolleyes:

Oh and here we go with the knocking over of the hurdles again.

EEEEK Amazon tried to recommend Heavier Things by John Mayer! :no:

Of course you had to if it's your favorite!

I :heart: Olympic diving!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom