Randooooooom: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's 30 this year (it was in the upper 50s or lower 60s last year)...someone remember that for me...cos i'll forget.

hey, there's QE on now...

some guy just shaved what they said was the best shave ever...??

I just successful parted 2 siamese gummi bear twins that were joined at the head. I am sorry to report that only one survived as the other one has been ingested by myself after the successful seperation was completed.

I think I need to stop eating the gummi bears now. :shifty:

:lol: siamese gummi bears

don't worry, there's a very low percentage sucess rate during those operations

Posting in this thread after 500 is like running your gas tank to see how far past E you can go.

/lame analogies

Schmeg said:
Posting in this thread after 500 is like running your gas tank to see how far past E you can go.

/lame analogies

Unless if it happens to be my Toyota. I had some problems (apparently, I got gas that had traces of diesel in it) and I had to run my car completly out of gas. It sat on E with the light on for an hour and a half of city driving. And I never did run it out.

I've never had a new car. :sad:

At the rate I'm going, I don't think I ever will.

aw, don't worry arw.

now me, i wonder whether i'm going to ever buy a car PERIOD...r get my license...that would be a good place to start :yikes:

I don't have to work tomorrow. :drool: But then I work all weekend long, so I have a few things to get done tomorrow, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom