Randooooooom: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:

i thought the REM site had the tourdates too....

i have no idea. all i know is i'm getting boston tickets whether ticketmaster likes it or not.
Oh yeah, they do. :reject: I knew there was another source.

Jim better get out of his meeting early on Saturday so he can come home and get some tickets! :rant: Ticketmaster may not like it, but I'm getting some too!

I don't want to go to work. :crack:

i don't want to go to work tonight. i've had enough.

my roommate moved out. she quit school and went home.

Schmeg said:

They do, according to you and the Fleet Center page, but the show doesn't exist anywhere else in the world. The Mohegan Sun one, too, and I KNOW that exists...unless Kariann was scamming me for $85...:shifty:

That would be a great brain chip!! I'd buy one.

:wave: Good night!

Umm...so does this mean I need to send you a copy of the ticket confirmation? :eyebrow:

I checked and the 29th show is listed with on sale for the 11th but nothing was listed where I got the Mohegan ones in advance.

ok so what did I say the other night about the Real World? I wasn't watching it. :| I watched it tonight. :sigh:

I'm not sure about the blonde curly hair on those 2 boys. It's too busy for me. I'd like to take a razor and shave it off. And if that one chick is going to talk about sex the entire time I'm going to get real tired of her fast. I don't know what to think yet. I'll watch next week before I go back to my skipping the season.

:shifty: I forgot to mention this in my journal.........

:drool: I had a dream about Lil P last night :sexywink: Of course I don't remember but he was definitely there. :combust:

damn I wish I wouldn't have gotten started on that thought. :sad:

I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday. I don't think I could handle one more day of work this week. :crazy:

I was supposed to start work at 7am today but my office called and asked if I could come in at 4 am. I said the earliest I could make it was 5 am. Tis a rude thing to have your clock radio wake you up at 4:10 am so that you can get your ass out of bed and go to work. :yawn:

oh I know. I just think "celebrating" her birthday at the cemetary is a little extreme.

My grandpa wants to give all the granddaughters the jewelry my grandma left. I'm the oldest daughter of the oldest daughter....I get her wedding ring. So not only is it the first birthday since she died but I have to go visit her grave and then get her wedding ring. It's going to be a very tough day.

Last edited:
well now that I've successful stayed up an hour and a half later than I should have, as usual, and I've also managed to depress myself to the point that I'll be up all night thinking about this, I should go to bed to stare at the clock and hope that maybe I'll fall asleep sometime tonight.

Oh sorry, I wasn't suggesting breaking out cake and balloons at the cemetary :sosorryreallyiam:

I know what you mean about the jewellery too. My mother died a few years ago and she left me all of her jewellery. I can' t bring myself to wear it and I don't really know what I am going to do with all of it. I was thinking of having some of it melted down and made into something but I just don't know what to do.

<insert change of subject>

2 of the mini fahs are going to their first concert tomorrow night. While Mom is at Sarah Mclachlan they will be at the Hilary Duff concert - They are more than just a little excited :yes:

oh no...I didn't think that's what you were implying at all. My mom and aunt keep talking about it like we are having a party there. They are both acting very strange about it like my grandma is actually going to be there.

I don't think I will ever wear her ring or do anything to it. When my dad's mom died a few years ago (he's an only child) he gave the ring to my mom and said she could do whatever she wanted with it. She took the diamond and made a pendant out of it. :tsk: My sister and I are very bitter about that because we both feel that my sister should have been given that ring. It's been well documented from as long as I can remember that I'm getting this ring so I feel like my sister should have gotten our other grandma's ring. Seeing it around my mom's neck makes me want to keep this ring as is forever.

Do you have any girls? Save it for them.

:cute: Mini Fahs! I'm trying to tell myself I AM tired. :crack:

:hug: Amanda :hug: There's a whole bunch of people on my mind, and you're crowded in there, too.

Must've been some dream about Lil P there to break out the :combust:! I had a dream about a girl named Amanda last night but it wasn't you...it was the one I work with. Her 2-year-old was there too...I love him. :cute::cute::cute:

BTW Fah...what do you do that you have to work at 4 or 5 am? :eek:

It's so humid here everything in my room is damp. :grumpy: I wish we'd just have a thunderstorm and it would all go away!

:heart: talking to yourself in randooooooom :heart:

Okay, I think I've convinced myself I'm tired. :yawn:

Last edited:
I'm a police dispatcher/911 operator.

Normally I start at either 7am or 9am on a dayshift and 4 pm or 7 pm for the nightshift. I work 2 dayshifts, then 2 nightshifts and then I'm off for 4 days. :dance:

:up: Off for 4 days! Very nice!! Makes the horror of the alarm at 4:10 almost worth it! 4:10 is way too early...I get that one day next week myself. :crack:

arw9797 said:
damn I wish I wouldn't have gotten started on that thought. :sad:

I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday. I don't think I could handle one more day of work this week. :crazy:

:hug: arw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom