Randooooooom: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it probably is. we've got this really dorky guy. he's married to one of my former english teacher's daughter. it was a big deal, she (the teacher) spent a week of class talking about the goddamn wedding. i'm suprised she didn't bring in the pictures...

IWasBored said:

sexy sexy weatherman jim!!!! :drool:

and while discussing the hotness that graces kariann's television screen everytime she watches the weather report, you must not forget mcsexy mcpeek. :faint:

they're two extremly dorky looking weatherman on kariann's news.

I see you were talking about my men while I was gone.

If you could only see them in action. :faint:

I think my sister has finally become a U2 fan....today in the car she asked if I brought the Joshua Tree with. Of course I didn't have it :mad: but she normally tells me to turn off U2. :hmm:

arw9797 said:
I think my sister has finally become a U2 fan....today in the car she asked if I brought the Joshua Tree with. Of course I didn't have it :mad: but she normally tells me to turn off U2. :hmm:

So you're thinking you may have converted her?! :ohmy: I thought after driving through the desert she didnt want to hear it again. :shifty:

The jeopardy guy?? I think I missed something...

It's actually Sexy Weatherman Jym...no vowels!!! :drool: In the winter he has his own rink! :combust:

And you all had to bring up McSexy McPeak, didn't you? :faint:

Can someone break out the McSexy avatar?? :hyper:

Why do I get the feeling that someone will want to stalk Sexy Weatherman Jym when the come to Ohoi. :shifty:

"Hey baby...I'll let you watch me skate on your rink. :sexywink: :kiss:"
~Schmeg to SWJ

As and ye shall receive...

33%3B7837523232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E2323473%3B44254ot1lsi

I cannot bring myself to replace Bono with McSexy...I dont think I could handle the random sexiness popping up at me whenever I post right now.

I've decided I'm not watching the Real World this season. I say that now. I'll probably cave in eventually. I've watched them all except Boston and I missed parts of Miami. Las Vegas lost me after the first few episodes but I've seen them all now on the countless marathons. But I'm not watching this one :tsk:

I forgot that was on! Queer Eye is on now! :D :heart:Ted:heart:

:drool: McSexy McAvatar! McHubba hubba!!!

Too much McSexy isn't good for you. I'll just imagine me and Jym melting his rink instead...

Carson was just attacked by the closet!

Yes. I commented and sent the big, huge one I had from Saturday. :D

More Snapfish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom