Randooooooom....Haven't the slightest clue for a name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:
seriously

sponge_bono.jpg

:reject: ok, so I saw a sugar cookie, not a sponge. :help:
cookies everywhere I turn...................................

shari schultz said:

:reject: ok, so I saw a sugar cookie, not a sponge. :help:
cookies everywhere I turn...................................
:lol: It LOOKS like a giant sugar cookie!

Mmmm...bonocookies....

I am addicted to the book The Nanny Diaries. I have been reading it almost non-stop since yesterday.

Now I must go skating after too much dinner. :yikes:

B00008W6QS.01-A1VC38T7YXB528.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doing some last minute shopping........Found this..........
I would love to get this for someone, I have no idea who, but someone..........would love to see their face when they open it.:wink:

Last edited:
I'm really cold...I think I might have to go take a wicked hot bath before my legs turn blue and fall off.

You need to balance out staying up far too late last night. :wink:

8 more shopping days til Christmas!

It's coming, don't worry! I actually have some ideas but I have to get myself over the inability to actually tell someone that I want something1 :shifty: :coocoo:

:ohmy:

hey arw, i don't eat red meat. i haven't gone that far over to the dark side. i'm in the grey area.

:tsk: no you're wrong. You'll just have to sit and watch Kariann open twice the amount of presents because I have a list from her and I'll just spend all of the money for your gift on her instead!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:angel: I'll have it to you at some point tonight, I promise.

Okay, I am really freezing...wicked hot bath time.

:mad: the ink in my printer leaked when I moved and now two of the rollers are covered in ink! :madspit:

I made my hairdresser a few U2 bootlegs...she loves Bone-o....I never do this but since it's a gift for a "casual" fan I thought I'd make the CD labels and jewels case covers. :sigh: But I think it's going to take a looooong time for the ink to come off. I just ran a few pieces of paper through the printer about 10 times and there's still ink :mad: :mad: :mad:

time for ARW to sleeeeeeeeep

I have an icky meeting tomorrow at 9:00 AM (no i don't have to present anything this time!) But it's going to be long......

:mad: well I guess I can't use my microwave and toaster at the same time :rant:

I called maintenance because I can't figure out which switch to flip to get everything back on. The hall and kitchen light went out too :mad: I have to go back to work soon. :( I dont want anyone in here when I'm not. :creepy:

I got a snowman in the mail today! :D

Also some random voucher-book-thingy that insists I won some more trips*. I'm a bit paranoid so I'm wondering what I have to buy or sacrifice to the Ramada Plaza Resorts gods. :eyebrow:

*see journal for details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom