Randooooooom....Haven't the slightest clue for a name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i also mailed christmas cards today :D

and shined my boots. they look nice.

thousands are sailing

did you know that???? did you? DID YOU?????

:heart: the pogues :heart:

I guess the humane society came to get the "damn" dog next door since they let it run free all the time. Apparently one of the people down the street called. The guy couldnt get the dog so he is going to hunt down the neighbor lady who is as we speak moving out.

IWasBored said:
and another thing: i caved in and joined the u2.com thing. :shifty:
:shocked: The $40 U2 thing? It was the frisbee, wasn't it!

I thought you didn't even like U2! :sexywink:

arw9797 said:
I just had company :cute:
:hyper: Who? :nosey:

I've thought of something I maybe want but now I can't remember what it was...I can't seem to hold a thought in my head lately :shifty:

Kariann said:
I guess the humane society came to get the "damn" dog next door since they let it run free all the time. Apparently one of the people down the street called. The guy couldnt get the dog so he is going to hunt down the neighbor lady who is as we speak moving out.
:huh: I bet you'll miss such interesting neighbors and their wonderful pets.

Our tree situation has become the Great Debate...get it Thursday or Friday? My dad has been working late, I have to skate tomorrow night but both Jim and I are off, it might snow on the originally planned Friday according to channel 10 but according to channel 12 it's going to be sunny...:crack:

Schmeg said:

:hyper: Who? :nosey:

I've thought of something I maybe want but now I can't remember what it was...I can't seem to hold a thought in my head lately :shifty:

first of all :mad: over you tiny comments....

My coworker that I worked with at TJ Maxx and his hubby. They are so funny. I told him that if the manager from Maxx doesn't call me soon then I'm going to lose interest in working on Sundays. :mad:

Schmeg said:

:huh: I bet you'll miss such interesting neighbors and their wonderful pets.

Our tree situation has become the Great Debate...get it Thursday or Friday? My dad has been working late, I have to skate tomorrow night but both Jim and I are off, it might snow on the originally planned Friday according to channel 10 but according to channel 12 it's going to be sunny...:crack:

First of all they had better be done making all of the noise moving before I go to bed.

Second of all...that sounds exactly like our debate over when to get our tree last weekend.

Schmeg said:

:shocked: The $40 U2 thing? It was the frisbee, wasn't it!

I thought you didn't even like U2! :sexywink:

:lol:

yes, that 40 dollar u2 thing

nope, i hate them :mad: stupid band!!

:wink:

seriously

sponge_bono.jpg

actually, i think i really might have gone crazy, and mike stone and try parker (that IS their names, right?) are to blame :|

the halloween episode was much better!

:up:

i mailed my christmas cards today

i really need to go write my paper. :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom