Randooooooom....Haven't the slightest clue for a name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

I'm going to see them with CF in March...they were one of my first concerts. She does know that if U2 conflicts that takes top priority.

:ohmy: THEY ARE IN CONCERT NOW?!!?!

I must go check ticketmaster.......they didn't come here last time :mad:

They'll be here in March too

:ohmy: too expensive for me! :sad:

Motley Crue will be here in March. It's on a Monday so I can pretty much guarantee I won't be seeing U2 that night. I wonder if my sister will go to that one with me. I'd rather see them than Duran Duran :)

I wish I had an extra $100! Between both concerts that how much it would be and they are only a week apart. Two of my favorite childhood bands. :(

work is so busy it's ridiculous. I have to go back and forth between two different teams. I think I was working on about 6 different deals today at the same time. It's only going to get worse too. At least the days are going by fast.....

Damn I have to go to bed and I Love 1983 is on VH1. I :heart: 1983!!!!!

:ohmy: can you believe today was already my 6th month anniversary at work? Wow. It seems like just yesterday I was crying because I couldn't find a job and now I've been there for 6 months. Time flies....

arw9797 said:
:ohmy: can you believe today was already my 6th month anniversary at work? Wow. It seems like just yesterday I was crying because I couldn't find a job and now I've been there for 6 months. Time flies....

:up: congrats

arw, before i forget - i'm making cards, and i'm mailing them tomorrow (they're nice, non-denominational snowmen, out of necessity rather, because i decided that it would be a good idea to make them rather than buy them - everything they had at the store sucked - and because that seems to be about the only thing my limited artistic abilities can handle). i'd like to send you one. can you PM me your address?

:up:

goodnight!

i'm actually going to go to sleep soon...fucking up my sleeping yesterday worked to fix it today!

shari schultz said:
3425%3B35523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3232%3E6%3B5%3E4%3B2%3E23236%3B55%3A38%3C6ot1lsi

May I introduce gingerbread Bono.................:D

Just wondering if he is still...in one piece?

:D

:hyper: Today was our final secret santa day! My person giving me stuff happened to be on of the VP's :eek:

He gave me a nice coffee set yesterday from Caribou (like Starbucks but better :D ) and today......

TWO U2 CD's!!!! At our party of about 50 people he said he heard I was a U2 fan :shifty: I could feel my ears burning up. All eyes were on me :eek:

He also gave me the receipts because he figured I had them :D

I got the new one and the 2nd Best Of.......

I could use a new copy of JT for sure. The one I have was a used copy anyways :tsk:

that is cool, arw

my linguistics term paper is due tomorrow. i should probably start that soon. i'm taking a celebratory break from it now, though, because i managed to find the article my professor vaugely mentioned might help with my paper amidst the web of linguistics journals in the e-journal database. :hyper: i may decide to do read all 17 pages of the article, and do the summary/comments option with a little additional research thrown in from the books i checked out of the library last month when i had to write up the paper proposal. the books i found weren't really too useful, and the article looks far more substantial than the 4 of them put together.

and another thing: i caved in and joined the u2.com thing. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom