Randooooooom....Haven't the slightest clue for a name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to go to work for me today?! :hyper:

City of Blinding Randoom can be next...we can also have a Fast Randoom, Sometimes You Can't Randoom on Your Own, Randoom Drug, Crumbs from Your Randoom...

/procrastination

Off to work! :|

So...I wake up late (8am) and realize it's a school day. The mini fahs stayed up late watching Survivor...so we are sleepy. I get everyone up, get dressed, make breakfast and lunches and head off to school. While we are walking to school the bell goes but we all make it on time. I'm just about to head home when the Kindergarden teacher reminds me I'm helping in the class today. :ohmy:

I do not reccomend helping in a Kindergarden class without a caffeine fix first. :|

I was going to go to Target and the grocery store for the zillionth time in a week but it's so cold out that I changed into my after work lounging clothes. I think I want to go out now but I'm sure I'll regret it the second I feel that cold air :madspit:

:hmm: I want to make my hairdresser, the one that calls Bono Bone-o, some bootlegs for a Christmas present. She's even seen U2 live :sad: :scream: I don't know which ones to copy for her and I don't know if she has a dvd player to watch vcd's. :huh:

i'm going to sleep now :yawn:

:sleepybeenawakesince4pmyesterdaysmiley:

Emeril is some weird "all star" show with all the food network people. It must be old because there's people on it I haven't seen forever and then Rachel Ray isnt on. I have such a love/hate relationship with her. I don't know why I like her shows so much because she's so annoying!

my secret santa gave me candy for the 3rd time and also christmas socks :mad: Every single item is from Target. I shop there enough to know! Not very creative if you ask me. Why even bother to sign up.

1. day by day "Success" calendar
2. candy...1 of them was a cute M&M dude
3. picture frame....not bad. nothing I'd pick out for me but it's ok.
4. a big bag of m&m's that I gave my mom
5. a tin of tic tacs and a reindeer pen
6. a bag of some sort of candy and xmas socks.
7. tomorrow
8. last day

I gave my person some really nice things so I'm a little pissed. I know it's all in fun but I really didnt' have the money to do this. Everyone in my dept did it so I felt left out and signed up at the last minute. Then I got stuck with someone's name that I dont' even know who it is. So I'm buying gifts for someone I've never heard of with money I don't have and receiving crap I would never buy for myself :madspit:

I know what you mean about wanting to go out to get things done but it's torture this time of year. You have to bundle up in a coat and you have to wear shoes which means putting on socks. I hate my hands being cold so I have to put gloves on then you get into a cold car and then it heats up and you are roasting. You reach the destination and then you have to get out into the cold go in and come back out to a cold car.

:sigh:

I do no like winter.

Tonight when I wanted to come home from work and just want to curl up in a ball, I am wired. :crack:

:no: That means I'll have it in a day or two!

Dammit, I didn't know the Happy Wall Setting Dance caused snow too! :angry:

fah said:
Good evening randoomers :wave:

At my office Christmas party I got a Starbucks mug and giftcard and I don't drink coffee. :|
They have warm apple cider and yummy pastries there too. Try the peanut butter cookies- I got a broken one for free one day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom