Randooooooom....Haven't the slightest clue for a name! - Page 27 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-20-2004, 03:14 PM   #391
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 07:28 PM




I know you're asking for their new address so you can visit them and their damn dogs when they're settled.
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 12-20-2004, 03:39 PM   #392
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
I decided not to put this in my journal with the picture of the tree but I need to share it somewhere.

Here is the mess that our neighbors left on the curb from moving...this was taken from my window.


well that's lovely.

i'm surprised the across-the-street neighbors didn't add their thing, which appears to be a broken futon bed, to the mess.
__________________

__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 12-20-2004, 03:41 PM   #393
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored



well that's lovely.

i'm surprised the across-the-street neighbors didn't add their thing, which appears to be a broken futon bed, to the mess.
Ive kind of wondered about that too! The garbage guys are really gonna love my street this week!
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 12-20-2004, 03:47 PM   #394
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 07:28 PM
I didn't even notice the futon thing!!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 12-20-2004, 03:48 PM   #395
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


Ive kind of wondered about that too! The garbage guys are really gonna love my street this week!

hahaha, yeah they sure are.



this is unrelated, but i'm just telling you that i will cry if the sox don't do something and sign :fance:
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 12-20-2004, 03:48 PM   #396
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
Today I have
*cleaned my room
*reorganized cd's and dvd's
*done laundry
*wrapped presents
*sampled cookies

We are living parellel lives...today I have:

*cleaned my house
*organized cd's and dvd's
*done laundry
*bought presents
*ate chocolate

__________________
fah is offline  
Old 12-20-2004, 03:50 PM   #397
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
I decided not to put this in my journal with the picture of the tree but I need to share it somewhere.

Here is the mess that our neighbors left on the curb from moving...this was taken from my window.



<<praying that Kariann has garbage pickup before Christmas>>
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 12-20-2004, 03:50 PM   #398
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah


We are living parellel lives...today I have:

*cleaned my house
*organized cd's and dvd's
*done laundry
*bought presents
*ate chocolate




chocolate

(and of course to wankerman's cookie sampling)
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 12-20-2004, 03:53 PM   #399
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 03:28 PM


And I need to go buy more chocolate - we are almost out - and being out of chocolate is an emergency at my house
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 12-20-2004, 04:01 PM   #400
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 07:28 PM
i have a piece of cheesecake i smuggled back from the dining hall.

it froze on the walk back
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 12-20-2004, 04:05 PM   #401
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored
i have a piece of cheesecake i smuggled back from the dining hall.

it froze on the walk back
Frozen cheesecake

It was/is sunny here and the high was about 10 Celsius. It's a beautiful day....really glad I spent it inside my house
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 12-20-2004, 04:10 PM   #402
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah


Frozen cheesecake

It was/is sunny here and the high was about 10 Celsius. It's a beautiful day....really glad I spent it inside my house

10C sounds nice and warm right about now
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 12-20-2004, 04:13 PM   #403
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 07:28 PM
It's going to be 10 degrees Farenheit here tomorrow.

I think it's time to sample more cookies.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 12-20-2004, 04:16 PM   #404
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
It's going to be 10 degrees Farenheit here tomorrow.

I think it's time to sample more cookies.
that's if we're lucky


mmmmm cookies



i'm really tired i'm going to go to sleep.
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 12-20-2004, 04:20 PM   #405
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored


that's if we're lucky


mmmmm cookies



i'm really tired i'm going to go to sleep.
You're going to sleep now?

I am lucky to be next to a large body of water that keeps the temperatures just a little bit warmer until it freezes over.

Global warming my ass!
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com