Randooooooom....Haven't the slightest clue for a name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

CRAP I forgot to pick up my prescription and they close in 5 minutes and I'm in my jammies! :mad: I don't think they open til 8...tomorrow will suck. :( Maybe I can steal my dad's Allegra or something...

Sorry to hijack your thought. :shifty:

My mom has taken over my closet and I'm still here.

Noone has taken over my closet.

Night all..........I must go introduce my head to a pillow, hopefully we will get along fabulously tonight.
:wave:

He used to gather under my window with his stalking scouts...:sigh: Those were the days!

:mad: I'm not supposed to be at work until 1 today. It is 8:45, I rolled out of bed at 6, and drove 30 miles to find I was 5 hours early.

:banghead:

fah said:

:hug:

The weather was nice and mild here today....ah yes, the west coast :)
We're having nice mild weather today, I'll blame the west coast for that! :wink: It's going to be 50 degrees tomorrow! Like spring, I tell ya!

fah said:

But it's my birthday on Thursday :|

Oh wait...what kind of dancing are we talking about :sexywink:

i'm going to wish you a happy birthday now because i won't be here to do it tomorrow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAH!!

:crack: for the 2nd day in a row I've come home for a nice quiet lunch only to hear the sounds of construction being done in the apartment above me :mad: SHUT UP!!!!!!

Last night I went in my room to watch TV...yep you guessed it. I fell asleep. I slept straight from probably 8:15 to 1:30 AM :crazy: I was probably up for about another 15 minutes after that and then slept until my alarm went off at 6:00 but I stayed in bed until 7:30. I didn't sleep at all on Monday night and barely got any sleep over the weekend so that's probably why I was in bed for almost 11 hours :huh:

I bought more Christmas decorations :hyper:

Michael's has marked down all their Christmas stuff and I bought a bunch of decorations (to make with the mini fahs - next year), a gingerbread house and 6 18 inch candy canes that light up (for outside by our Frosty the Snowman). :)

Schmeg said:

We're having nice mild weather today, I'll blame the west coast for that! :wink: It's going to be 50 degrees tomorrow! Like spring, I tell ya!

It's another gorgeous sunny day here. About 7 Celsius with no chance of rain for the next 2 days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom