Randooooooom....Haven't the slightest clue for a name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom usually calls my cell phone from the house phone and tells me to come down and usually it's to watch something on Survivor or something even though I roll my eyes at all her reality shows.
Kariann said:

Seriously Schmeg...I'd be getting a little scared right now.....she's never typed vertically before.

:wink:
:lol: I missed this before. I am scared! :yikes:

Kariann said:
She wanted me to look at the people's Christmas lights behind us. She made me look out the picture window...I could have seen them from the upstairs window just as easily. :rolleyes: I humored her since she is in a good mood.
ahhhhhh mother/daughter bonding moments.
mine was the cookie decorating

shari schultz said:
Is it just me or are there alot of missing smilies and many red X's tonight?
Nope, not just you.

For my mom, every time we drive by Christmas lights she must critique the display. Or comment about how much she loves Christmas lights.

Schmeg said:
My mom usually calls my cell phone from the house phone and tells me to come down and usually it's to watch something on Survivor or something even though I roll my eyes at all her reality shows.

:lol: I missed this before. I am scared! :yikes:

my parents have done the cell phone thing...when my brother, sister, and I were growing up we had our own phone line. We'd call each other all the time! My friends thought it was so odd but it was just what we did.

You should be scared! :mad:

arw9797 said:
:reject: I just had a total nerd moment in a thread in pleba. :der:

I've read way too much poetry...
:laugh:

Pleba is kind of scaring me again with all these "Tell me everything you know about thieir children NOW!!!!" threads.

*Blu prepares to dive into her first Randooooom thread*

We just hosted our first Christmas party last night. It was quite the hit! :up: Last guest left around 4am, so even if it wasn't a great party, at least it was long-lasting (6pm to 4am)! :yes:

It's finally gotten cool here (southeastern coastal NC) and I've been listening to a local station that's playing Christmas music 24/7, so I'm beginning to get in the Christmas spirit. I might even bake this week! :ohmy: :laugh:

Weird...Unchained Melody from a ZooTV show just finsihed playing on my 'puter and Jim started playing Until the End of the World on the guitar.

/play by play of all the music in the house

It has been so windy out. :sigh: that means snow should be on it's way. It's the coldest night in a long time...21! :scream: I've been telling myself for 6 months that I don't care about winter this year, only thinking about the snow and my short drive to work. I forgot about the freezing cold :sad:

The wind woke me up a few times during the night. It's still going strong :sad:

arw9797 said:
It has been so windy out. :sigh: that means snow should be on it's way. It's the coldest night in a long time...21! :scream: I've been telling myself for 6 months that I don't care about winter this year, only thinking about the snow and my short drive to work. I forgot about the freezing cold :sad:

It's really windy here too right now.

arw9797 said:

same here wind and cold wise. Christmas decorations came down a couple of times

:wave: Night! I should go too...I can't believe I'm still awake!

Thanks for all the warm welcome, guys!! :heart:
*Blu's no longer afraid of Randooooom!* :lmao:

'Nite arw & Kariann!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom