Randooooooom....Haven't the slightest clue for a name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
I've only seen nature type movies on IMAX but a friend saw it and said it was worth it. I'm just debating about taking all of the mini fahs for just the older two.

everytime i've gone to see an IMAX movie, it's been on a museum trip in boston, and they always start off with a 'welcome to boston' imax thing, and one part makes it look like it's throwing you right into traffic...:barf:

i saw one on ancient egypt and fell asleep about 5 minutes into it.

Ok people consider this a plea...warning or whatever you take it for....

ABSOLUTELY NO DANCING FOR THE NEXT 72 HOURS PLEASE!

We are supposed to get rain, sleet and ice tomorrow followed by 4-8 inches of snow on Thursday according to Sexy Weatherman Jym.

Kariann said:

We are supposed to get rain, sleet and ice tomorrow followed by 4-8 inches of snow on Thursday according to Sexy Weatherman Jym.

:no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

i promise i won't dance!

heartland girl hey ya- danced in my journal the other day, but she undanced, so it should be ok...right??

we must kill ellen degeners.

weather.com says we have an 80% chance of precipitation (rain, yuck) on thursday, with temps between 30 and 50...nothing sucks like winter rain :down:

NO DANCING!!!!!!

Kariann said:

yuck

Kariann said:
I am now going to go take a shower and imagine that I am in the warmth of a tropical island under a waterfall instead of the dreary cold and possibly snowy heartland.

Hawaii work for you?
A15_Secluded%20Hawaiian%20Waterfall_210.jpg

IWasBored said:

everytime i've gone to see an IMAX movie, it's been on a museum trip in boston, and they always start off with a 'welcome to boston' imax thing, and one part makes it look like it's throwing you right into traffic...:barf:

i saw one on ancient egypt and fell asleep about 5 minutes into it.
:lol: And like Leonard Nimoy talks to you and when my brother was little he was like, "Yay! It's SPOCK!!" Whenever I've gone there it's been some crazy Muskrats in Love or something movie...very strange.

When they opened the IMAX in the new mall I knew someone who would take everyone she knew to see Everest there...it was good but not something I'd go see weekly...

Kariann said:
I am now going to go take a shower and imagine that I am in the warmth of a tropical island under a waterfall instead of the dreary cold and possibly snowy heartland.
*now has Heartland stuck in head*

Make that no dancing for the next 4 days, since Kariann likes to send me her crap weather. :madspit:

Schmeg said:

:lol: And like Leonard Nimoy talks to you and when my brother was little he was like, "Yay! It's SPOCK!!" Whenever I've gone there it's been some crazy Muskrats in Love or something movie...very strange.

When they opened the IMAX in the new mall I knew someone who would take everyone she knew to see Everest there...it was good but not something I'd go see weekly...

:lmao: muskrats in love

Schmeg said:

*now has Heartland stuck in head*

Make that no dancing for the next 4 days, since Kariann likes to send me her crap weather. :madspit:

and when you get crap weather, i seem to get crap weather...cos new england still fairly small and close together, even if we don't like to drive more than 2-3 hours at a time.

I blame Canada for the west-to-east weather. :wink:
IWasBored said:

and when you get crap weather, i seem to get crap weather...cos new england still fairly small and close together, even if we don't like to drive more than 2-3 hours at a time.
3 hours is FAR. If a drive requires a potty break, it's no longer a day trip...it requires a hotel room. :rhodeislander:

Schmeg said:
I blame Canada for the west-to-east weather. :wink:

3 hours is FAR. If a drive requires a potty break, it's no longer a day trip...it requires a hotel room. :rhodeislander:

:lol:

yes three hours is a long drive and requires at least one bathroom stop, a food stop or two, and somewhere to stay overnight.:notquiteupstatenewyorkerturnedwesternmasshole:

Well when you're doing your potty break you can get a water and some Cheetos from a vending machine, so that's not quite a road trip...four hours or more requires a meal and becomes a road trip.

I like living in a state you can drive through in just under an hour. :D

:notquiteupstatenewyorkerturnedwesternmasshole: is a long-ass title to have

:pringlefish:up:

I have eaten literally nothing but cookies and baked ziti for two days now. :

Schmeg said:
I have eaten literally nothing but cookies and baked ziti for two days now. :

you should have seen the theme at the dining hall tonight - leftover cheese and carbs

they had:
mac & cheese
scalloped potatos
cheesecake

:nomorecheese:

I went to the parents for dinner because I had to pick up a prescription and it was closer to go there than drive home in traffic. My mom completely took over my closet even though she said I could have part of it. It's just so weird being there. While we were waiting for my dad to come home I wanted to go downstairs to my room but my room is here now. It's going to take a long time to get used to being in that house and not feeling like I still live there.

IWasBored said:

you should have seen the theme at the dining hall tonight - leftover cheese and carbs

they had:
mac & cheese
scalloped potatos
cheesecake

:nomorecheese:
:lol:

*sends cookies*

arw9797 said:
I went to the parents for dinner because I had to pick up a prescription and it was closer to go there than drive home in traffic. My mom completely took over my closet even though she said I could have part of it. It's just so weird being there. While we were waiting for my dad to come home I wanted to go downstairs to my room but my room is here now. It's going to take a long time to get used to being in that house and not feeling like I still live there.
CRAP I forgot to pick up my prescription and they close in 5 minutes and I'm in my jammies! :mad: I don't think they open til 8...tomorrow will suck. :( Maybe I can steal my dad's Allegra or something...

Sorry to hijack your thought. :shifty:

My mom has taken over my closet and I'm still here.

note to self: sinners & saints' 'the times we had' sounds really wierd with only the right speaker working

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom