Randooooooom....Haven't the slightest clue for a name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
I'm going to plan our New Year's dinner....I have a few things in mind: mexican or italian. You decide :D Let me know which one and I'll cook a nice vegetarian meal for us to eat while we watch U2 :)

Mmmm...Italian sounds kinda of good to me. I can always do Italian but I could be biased since I had Mexican today. Either would be fine with me. :D

Eeek winter weather causing frightening moments at the local airport! I :yikes:

Oh man, we're playing the Dolphins tonight? :laugh: Piece of cake!

Kariann said:

Mmmm...Italian sounds kinda of good to me. I can always do Italian but I could be biased since I had Mexican today. Either would be fine with me. :D
:lol: I'm feeling Mexican because I had baked ziti for dinner!! But either are fine...I'm sure there will be a stop at a Chipotle at some point during the weekend!

Schmeg said:

Oh man, we're playing the Dolphins tonight? :laugh: Piece of cake!
Careful! That is what we said about the Jacksonville Jaguars..........we know how that turned out *sneer*

shari schultz said:

Careful! That is what we said about the Jacksonville Jaguars..........we know how that turned out *sneer*
Quiet, you! Miami just got a touchdown! :mad:

:crack: I just talked to my mom on the phone for 47 minutes and 57 seconds :eek: Good thing I decided to get a real phone and now just use my cell phone! :crazy:

ok one of you said mexican and the other said italian :mad: Maybe I'll do the italian so I can buy a bottle of EVOO!!!!

Schmeg said:

:drool: Sounds yummy, both of them! Any menu previews?

:shifty:

well both dishes will be meatless! No dead animal flesh in my house! :mad:

I was thinking either enchiladas that have mexican rice and beans in them :drool: with cheese and sauce on the top :drool:

or

Rachel Rays stuffed shells. She made them on a show a few weeks ago and they looked so good :drool: And I can make them in 30 minutes! :der: I looked at the recipe and it looks easy enough.

There will be other things with each but I haven't decided on what that will be....I've made the mexican dish a million times and my whole family ate it and even commented that it was good "even without meat in it..." so I know I can do that. I've never made any of Rachel Ray's meals but if I make this then I can use EVOO!!! I think I just like to say EVOO. :ohmy: I could write EVOO on my shopping list! :cute:

:reject:

arw9797 said:

:shifty:

well both dishes will be meatless! No dead animal flesh in my house! :mad:

I was thinking either enchiladas that have mexican rice and beans in them :drool: with cheese and sauce on the top :drool:

or

Rachel Rays stuffed shells. She made them on a show a few weeks ago and they looked so good :drool: And I can make them in 30 minutes! :der: I looked at the recipe and it looks easy enough.

There will be other things with each but I haven't decided on what that will be....I've made the mexican dish a million times and my whole family ate it and even commented that it was good "even without meat in it..." so I know I can do that. I've never made any of Rachel Ray's meals but if I make this then I can use EVOO!!! I think I just like to say EVOO. :ohmy: I could write EVOO on my shopping list! :cute:

:reject:
Both are :drool:worthy in my opnion!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

more freezing rain overnight!!!!!!!!!!!!! :|

I'm so happy that for the first time in my life I have a short drive. Even if it takes me an hour to go about 10 miles it's still better than the 25+ miles I used to drive to school or work. :yuck:

shari schultz said:
At least the passengers didn't know they slid off.....................................
:huh: :der:
:laugh: We never claimed to be especially bright here in RI!

Thanks for the supportive Pats thoughts; 2 min warning and they're ahead 5 points!

As I typed that someone did the Dolphins a "very, very big favor." :crack:

Crap, 29-28 Dolphins. :| Brady gave it up when he threw the ball as he was getting tackled.

:mad: the people on the radio that get to work at 5 AM should not NOT NOT comment on how the roads are because when they drive to work it's still the middle of the night. According to the radio this morning as I woke up the road were a mess, worse than yesterday, and accidents EVERYWHERE :| It took me the exact same time to get to work as it normally would, the roads were fine, and I didn't see a single crash anywhere :mad: I always fall for that too because I'm so out of it when I first wake up :madspit:

i really did go to sleep at 7:30 last night

i had some sleep to catch up on (woke up at 8am :hyper: )

i went to the movies...saw the incredibles...bought a photo album for a family christmas present...got a haircut (i'm bald again)...spent lots of time listening to music in the used music store, but i was good, i didn't buy anything.

i had to work at 8am, normally i don't work until 11 or 12 but some evil person decided that i should have the early shift :madspit: so much for sleeping in over vacation.

IWasBored said:
i went to the movies...saw the incredibles...

:hyper:

We are going to go see that sometime...maybe this week or next

The gift I bought for the Secret Santa was an Incredibles Calendar. It was the last gift to be picked and the guy who got it was actually happy about it. I almost bought the 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' calendar but I chickened out. :|

The other movie I want to take the mini fahs to is 'The Polar Express'. It's playing on a couple of the IMAX screens in town so I think we may pay the extra $$$ just see it on the really really really big screen.

fah said:

We are going to go see that sometime...maybe this week or next

The gift I bought for the Secret Santa was an Incredibles Calendar. It was the last gift to be picked and the guy who got it was actually happy about it. I almost bought the 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' calendar but I chickened out. :|

The other movie I want to take the mini fahs to is 'The Polar Express'. It's playing on a couple of the IMAX screens in town so I think we may pay the extra $$$ just see it on the really really really big screen.

IMAX rules, although now it makes me really really dizzy :huh:

the incredibles was good. i was kind of bored with it in the beginning, but it picked up. that's kind of how i felt about monster's inc.

i'm no ebert, siskel, or roeper, but it gets a :up: from me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom