Randooooooom....Haven't the slightest clue for a name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shocked:

:barf:

I know you're asking for their new address so you can visit them and their damn dogs when they're settled. :yes:

Kariann said:
I decided not to put this in my journal with the picture of the tree but I need to share it somewhere.

Here is the mess that our neighbors left on the curb from moving...this was taken from my window.

34267%3B2323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3B%3B624%3A%3A6ot1lsi

:crack: well that's lovely.

i'm surprised the across-the-street neighbors didn't add their thing, which appears to be a broken futon bed, to the mess.

Kariann said:

Ive kind of wondered about that too! The garbage guys are really gonna love my street this week!

hahaha, yeah they sure are.

this is unrelated, but i'm just telling you that i will cry if the sox don't do something and sign :fance:

Schmeg said:
Today I have
*cleaned my room
*reorganized cd's and dvd's
*done laundry
*wrapped presents
*sampled cookies

:up:

We are living parellel lives...today I have:

*cleaned my house
*organized cd's and dvd's
*done laundry
*bought presents
*ate chocolate

Kariann said:
I decided not to put this in my journal with the picture of the tree but I need to share it somewhere.

Here is the mess that our neighbors left on the curb from moving...this was taken from my window.

34267%3B2323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3B%3B624%3A%3A6ot1lsi

:ohmy:

<<praying that Kariann has garbage pickup before Christmas>>

fah said:

We are living parellel lives...today I have:

*cleaned my house
*organized cd's and dvd's
*done laundry
*bought presents
*ate chocolate

chocolate :up:

(and :up: of course to wankerman's cookie sampling)

i have a piece of cheesecake i smuggled back from the dining hall.

it froze on the walk back :yikes:

IWasBored said:
i have a piece of cheesecake i smuggled back from the dining hall.

it froze on the walk back :yikes:

Frozen cheesecake :drool:

It was/is sunny here and the high was about 10 Celsius. It's a beautiful day....really glad I spent it inside my house :|

fah said:

Frozen cheesecake :drool:

It was/is sunny here and the high was about 10 Celsius. It's a beautiful day....really glad I spent it inside my house :|

10C sounds nice and warm right about now

It's going to be 10 degrees Farenheit here tomorrow. :|

I think it's time to sample more cookies. :drool:

Schmeg said:
It's going to be 10 degrees Farenheit here tomorrow. :|

I think it's time to sample more cookies. :drool:

that's if we're lucky :crack:

mmmmm cookies

i'm really tired :yawn: i'm going to go to sleep.

IWasBored said:

that's if we're lucky :crack:

mmmmm cookies

i'm really tired :yawn: i'm going to go to sleep.
You're going to sleep now?

I am lucky to be next to a large body of water that keeps the temperatures just a little bit warmer until it freezes over.

Global warming my ass! :grumpy:

*playing around on that quiz page everyone's doing in that other thread instead of sampling cookies/folding last batch of laundry*

My DJ name: DJ Iced Cheese (barina, anyone? :crack: )

Edit: According to another quiz, I act 12. I really wanted to ask it what the hell I was doing watching an Eminem video marathon...I would rather study for an English test!

Last edited:
Ok in the last hour I have managed to trip on the step in the garage taking trash to the trash can (pickup day is Weds for those wondering when that mountain is going to go away)and tripped falling into my moms car. I then come up to shower and have to dodge flying bottles when my shower rack fell down and then got an enormous amount of shampoo in my left eye. Oddly enough I didnt cut myself shaving...one would think that was a guarantee.

Why does Crapfish have me install Quick Upload every time I upload pictures?

Kariann said:

:eek: scary!!!!!!

Kariann said:
Ok in the last hour I have managed to trip on the step in the garage taking trash to the trash can (pickup day is Weds for those wondering when that mountain is going to go away)and tripped falling into my moms car. I then come up to shower and have to dodge flying bottles when my shower rack fell down and then got an enormous amount of shampoo in my left eye. Oddly enough I didnt cut myself shaving...one would think that was a guarantee.
:shifty: That's a normal hour for me...sometimes I'm surprised my family doesn't make me wear a crash helmet...

Kariann said:

2 questions:
Is the house for rent or the garbage pile?

Do they have any garbage in the garbage can? Or have they decided to accessorize the garbage can with garbage?

shari schultz said:

2 questions:

Do they have any garbage in the garbage can? Or have they decided to accessorize the garbage can with garbage?
:lol:

I'll pay $50 a month for that garbage!! I wonder if the people across the street will rent me their broken futon? :hmm:

shari schultz said:

2 questions:

:lmao:

It would be the house!

Actually it's funny that you ask if there is garbage in the can because I believe my mom peeked and it is nowhere near to being full...so it appears it is an accessory.

I'm going to plan our New Year's dinner....I have a few things in mind: mexican or italian. You decide :D Let me know which one and I'll cook a nice vegetarian meal for us to eat while we watch U2 :)

arw9797 said:
I'm going to plan our New Year's dinner....I have a few things in mind: mexican or italian. You decide :D Let me know which one and I'll cook a nice vegetarian meal for us to eat while we watch U2 :)
:drool: Sounds yummy, both of them! Any menu previews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom