Randooooooom....Haven't the slightest clue for a name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:crazy: I just went to the Mall of America the weekend before Christmas and it was dead! :ohmy:
:crack: I know. No one's going to the malls here, either...or my store, but we're doing better than everyone else.

:scream: I need my store to do well so I can get a good raise/promoted/keep my job!!!

I do not recommend eating nothing but baked ziti, lots of chocolate, and apple pie in a day. :barf:

I worked a short day but I'm soooooooooooooo tired!!! :yawn:

:crazy: I spent way too much at Camp Snoopy today. I got a free mug due to the size of my purchase :reject: I actually only bought myself one of the millions of things I wanted.

Strong stuff, eh?

The heat is on and I'm still cold...I'd be crying if I had to have something open.

:eyebrow: why is snapfish making this picture big? :mad:

3426743923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3B%3A%3C5%3B29%3Bot1lsi

I'm in the mood to bake but I still dont' have any eggs....or flour, sugar, or anyting else. :sad: I should have baked something while I was at the house today.

arw9797 said:
:mad: damn...when I post again it won't be the same number but right now my post count is 9797!!!!!!!! :cute:
:laugh: I was looking at the 9796 before thinking, "Hmm..." but I couldn't figure out what was so hmm-worthy about that. :der:

My dad put this little helper robot guy in Word when he reinstalled an old version and he looks sooo dejected when I close the program. :eyebrow:

(The little helper robot guy, not my dad...)

Schmeg said:
My dad put this little helper robot guy in Word when he reinstalled an old version and he looks sooo dejected when I close the program. :eyebrow:

(The little helper robot guy, not my dad...)

I know what you are talking about...I've seen someone have him at work. I have a kitty...it purrs. There was a cute little Einstein one too.

Good evening :wave:

Fridge making dripping noises :hmm:
- does it need to be defrosted
- is something blocking something somewhere (I could be more technical...) :D
- make sure your frozen stuff is staying frozen and your fridge stuff is staying chilled and not frozen

My Dad is tough to buy for as well :yes: This year I just asked him what he wanted and he said an electric razor - so that's what I bought him :up:

He was going out shopping for presents and was going to buy these fruit baskets but I convinced him that restaurant gift cards were a much better idea.

Today I have
*cleaned my room
*reorganized cd's and dvd's
*done laundry
*wrapped presents
*sampled cookies

:up:

fah said:
Good evening :wave:

Fridge making dripping noises :hmm:
- does it need to be defrosted
- is something blocking something somewhere (I could be more technical...) :D
- make sure your frozen stuff is staying frozen and your fridge stuff is staying chilled and not frozen

My Dad is tough to buy for as well :yes: This year I just asked him what he wanted and he said an electric razor - so that's what I bought him :up:

He was going out shopping for presents and was going to buy these fruit baskets but I convinced him that restaurant gift cards were a much better idea.

sounds like my grandma and her utility knife.

actually, my mom is getting like that too...clock radio?

Kariann said:
I just found out that my favorite Dior sunglasses that I won on Ebay for around 50 bucks originally retails at around 250...I figured the were around the 175 mark retail so now I love them even more!

:up:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom