Randooooooom....Haven't the slightest clue for a name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:
:rolleyes:

It's all good; I found another one and the amount of money in my checking account actually covers the cost! I wasn't planning on that for the Providence to Minneapolis route; usually they charge you extra for not getting on another plane, requiring more fuel and stuff, and going on the Southern California!

:hyper:

All is quiet on New Year's Day!
A world in white gets underway!

The airlines know we MUST have New Years together and kept the prices low for us! :D Tomorrow they'll be more expensive, I'm sure...seeing as the fares listed didn't reflect the actual prices for a few flights there...
Kariann said:
I have never in the entire time they have lived next door heard my neighbors use a vaccum until last night and tonight....and they are using it at 1130 at night no less.
I bet you'll be sad to see them go.

Kariann said:

The only reason why is the fact that my mom will now begin to stress over what kind of people will move in thus beginning the use of her excellent surveillance skills. She should have been a private detective, spy or paparazzi.
Remind me never to have a reason to have your mom hunt me down! :D :angel:

Night Shari! Sweet dreams to u, 2!

$95 a year for a domain name? :lmao: Right! Sign me up!!! Too bad I had to get all the way to Billing to find that out!

Kariann said:

Be good and I wont send her after you!

Even split that's a little much right now.
I'll be good! :D

You would have to sell a serious amount of t-shirts for us to be able to afford that! Nude ice dancing, anyone? :wink:

*raiding Music on the Internet for all it's worth*

:drool: Why didn't anyone TELL me people were posting shows in there?! This is great!

I'm just raiding, my day of snow, Swiss Miss, and cookies will let me know if I came across anything good. ZooTV without Adam, anyway...I've always wanted to hear that one out of curiosity!

:wave: Going to bed, too...my eyelids are heavy but I'm still :hyper:...latte + sugar high = worse than crack

I think after all the shopping this morning I need to take a nap. :yawn: I'm going to hate myself tonight when I'm wide awake and can't fall asleep....oh well :)

I *think* I finished all of my shopping now except for one person who doesn't appear to have time for me anymore. I'm not sure if we're even exchanging gifts now since I got a card in the mail yesterday.....:shrug: I dont think I care either.

I bought cute paper to wrap my stuff :D

Kariann said:
Our tree is FINALLY decorated. Pics to come tomorrow. I was going to take them today when but the living room was still a mess and who knows maybe my mom will have more decorations out.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom