Randooooooom....Haven't the slightest clue for a name!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
I'm on holidays :dance: :dance: :dance:
Lucky you!!

I am making a cd because I needed another cd in my collection! I think I've used some of the songs before...

Time for me to go to bed too!

:wave:

:ohmy: did you know that if you go to nwa.com/mall, use the links provided from the stores on there, enter in your world perks # you get miles? :faint: I'm so behind on things. I could have been doing this for the last few years! I'm still pissed that I didn't have a world perks account last spring when my sis and I flew to Memphis. :mad: I'll do whatever I can to add more miles to my account! I have 1/4 of a ticket now :|

Eddie Bauer has a 5 mile per $1.00 until Dec 31 :D I don't think I'll have a problem ordering stuff from them :tsk:

:shocked: tmobile will give NEW customers 6000 miles for signing up for a new account. I wonder what they'll do for long time customers? Probably nothing! :mad: Plus they give you 500 miles every 6 months for 3 years. :drool:

I'm trying to get at least ONE U2 travel ticket between now and the tour. Once I buy a ticket or two I'll have no problem getting enough for a free flight. I'm still a little confused at how all of this works but I have a world perks credit card that I'm only using to buy airline tickets but I think I get whatever they give you for the flight plus 1 mile per $1.00 I spend. Plus they give you bonus miles for buying your ticket on nwa.com vs somewhere else....

One of my co-workers flew to Ireland last year using her points :up: The best part was that she was able to upgrade to first class and it wasn't that expensive. The only thing you have to watch for are the black out periods and availability. If you book far enough in advance you shouldn't have any problems...I hope :yes:

:yawn: I'm so tired. While I was making frisbee's I cleaned my kitchen from top to bottom and I dusted the living room :crack: I think I've cleaned about every 2 or 3 days since I moved. My grandpa and great aunt are finally coming over tomorrow to see the place.

My house is in desperate need of cleaning :help:

There is stuff everywhere....my stuff, mr fah's stuff and mini fah stuff.

The mini fahs want to decorate the tree but I have said not til the house is clean. Tomorrow might just be the day :hmm:

Kariann said:
Office Space :heart:

"Excuse me...I belive you have my stapler."
:drool:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I wouldn't say I've been missing work, Bob!"

:shifty: Does anyone else automatically type Bono when typing Bob?

I get to go to work at 2 pm tomorrow instead of 8 am which is good because I'm so high on caffeine and Swedish fish right now I can hardle see straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Edit: Or not type phonetically!!! Hardle = hardly, of course!

Holy crap I'm getting into and out of Minneapolis for less than $300 this time!

Edit: Okay, in the time it took me to click on that the price rose $130?? WTF?

Schmeg said:
Holy crap I'm getting into and out of Minneapolis for less than $300 this time!

Edit: Okay, in the time it took me to click on that the price rose $130?? WTF?
:ohmy: :crazy:

Okay, thank you, Orbitz, for niot being a dirty liar! $292! Almost as cheap as flying ALL THE WAY across the country!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom