Randooooooom dances on ice...cha cha cha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

I'm not going to make it to midnight tonight. I'll give it another hour then pop in a tape - don't they realize people have to work in the morning :rant:. And it's not like it's live either.

I know...especially at the hour I have to be at work...I so wish my schedule would have already changed at this point. I can usually catch the last part of the replay but still have to miss the last 15 minutes of that.

for schmeg...so I don't have to describe it on the phone:

pearls23663640060220.gif

zoney! said:
for schmeg...so I don't have to describe it on the phone:

pearls23663640060220.gif
:lmao:

Now every time I see a funeral procession I'm gonna thing, "Fun! Fun! FUN!"

I am going to go down take something for my headache and lay on the couch to watch the rest of the Olympics with my mom who isnt being so pissy tonight. If anyone wants to confer on tonight's performances or results feel free to PM or Email me.

Go Tanith and Ben!!!

Speaking of the phone...my mom says Hi (to Jeff specifically but if she knew you all were around I'm sure she'd say Hi to everyone) and she gave me instructions on how to tape the Olympics better.

Kariann said:
I am going to go down take something for my headache and lay on the couch to watch the rest of the Olympics with my mom who isnt being so pissy tonight. If anyone wants to confer on tonight's performances or results feel free to PM or Email me.

Go Tanith and Ben!!!
:wave: Have fun! Hopefully I can send you a happy gushy e-mail about my undying love for Tanith & Ben, and not a whiney one about how they got screwed but my love for them is still undying.

Kariann said:

Go Tanith and Ben!!!
hope the headache goes away quickly. Happy Olympic viewing :wave:

forgot to add, it must have been cranky/pissy mom day~mine was no prize.........

Schmeg said:

:wave: Have fun! Hopefully I can send you a happy gushy e-mail about my undying love for Tanith & Ben, and not a whiney one about how they got screwed but my love for them is still undying.

I wouldn't consider it fun...with my headache and my mood today but at least my mom isn't currently getting on my last nerve. I wasn't so nice to her earlier today so I feel kind of bad.

shari schultz said:
forgot to add, it must have been cranky/pissy mom day~mine was no prize.........
I think mine is intoxicated in Florida. :D

She did not enjoy the Daytona 500, if anyone was wondering. Their Christmas present Disney tickets were enjoyed even more, and they're either going to Epcot or MGM tomorrow.

Schmeg said:

I think mine is intoxicated in Florida. :D

She did not enjoy the Daytona 500, if anyone was wondering. Their Christmas present Disney tickets were enjoyed even more, and they're either going to Epcot or MGM tomorrow.

MGM :drool:

aerials! :banghead:

Screw this, I'm going to bed and dropping a tape in. My sister told me the results anyway :shifty:.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand of course now they are going to show it to it's conclusion

and way to go NBC interviewer, way to make them feel worse. Oh great, now you made them cry :mad:

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
Isn't she pleasant :ohmy: Is it wrong to THROW her purposely?/pettiness
:rolleyes: It's pathetic. This is the OLYMPICS and this is how thye're going to remember the experience?? Shit happens. You get up and you skate the free dance like grown ups.

/soap box

Blue Room said:

Let me tell you what happens............................................:wink:
:no: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :no:

I wanna see the drama play out live!

Do the Italians beat the crap out of each other for 4 minutes??

Can the Americans actually sneak onto the podium for the first time in 30 years??

I wait with baited breath!

kellyahern said:

The interviewer was mean to them though, like she was trying to make them cry, ex. "Tell me in excruciating detail how your lifelong dream has been shattered . . ." - I'm paraphrasing :shifty:.
Actually that's fairly accurate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom