Randooooooom dances on ice...cha cha cha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I mention I have to bake mini banana chocolate chip muffins for a mini fah. Tomorrow is her actual birthday so I said I would bake the muffins for her

~should get baking~

Kariann said:
I haven't done a thing today....and it's been nice. I lied...I argued with my mom so I did do something.

Happy Birthday Mini-Fah 1!

Congrats Shari!

I NEED to hear back from one person, soon.

:wave: Free dance tonight!

Happy Birthday to the least Mini-fah! :D Double digits!!

shari schultz said:
Kelly and myself, I believe..........

Going back to cleaning. :wave:
This is entire the Randoom representation, unfortunately...The $7 Randoom won from Powerball won't get us very far, and If I'd know Hawaii was in the future a year ago, I wouldn't have gone so crazy in 2005! :lol:

You ladies will have to be good representatives and not do anything the rest of us wouldn't do! This leaves you a LOT of room, as we have been known to sleep on the sidewalk, post signs along highways, and stalk the band...

I stopped at the grocery store after work and, among other things, got honey and a lemon and I have just made the PERFECT cup of tea. :drool:

Coworker: So, what is that event with the big rock and the brooms and the sweeping?
Meg: CURLING! Best sport ever!! There's a FIFTY-ONE year old competing in his first Olympics!
Coworker: But it's really boring.
Meg: But ANYONE can do it!
Coworker: I don't get it.

:tsk: Some people.

One friend just IM'd me.........she is still interested in going even if the other friend backs out as long as the price doesn't go up too much and it really does not I am finding packages that range from$860-$900 for 5 days...........so it looks like this is going to happen :up: I will give other friend a few days..........

:giggle:

34636%3B%3B5%3A%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323354529%3B3%3B3nu0mrj

http://paradox.of.arden.tripod.com/quiz/princess/index.html

Edit: Damn unhotlinkable pictures. :angry:

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
Coworker: So, what is that event with the big rock and the brooms and the sweeping?
Meg: CURLING! Best sport ever!! There's a FIFTY-ONE year old competing in his first Olympics!
Coworker: But it's really boring.
Meg: But ANYONE can do it!
Coworker: I don't get it.

:tsk: Some people.

Curling.....:drool:

Kariann's keeping secrets! :tsk:

:heart: The Princess Bride :heart:

Twooooo woooove!

Jamie and Ryan next. :D I saw them perform this at Lake Placid in August!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom