Randooooooom dances on ice...cha cha cha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Credit Card Companies,

NO THANK YOU!!! Now stop with the letter every week about how I can't miss this oppurtunity to get myself into more debt!

Love,
Meg

Schmeg said:
Dear Credit Card Companies,

NO THANK YOU!!! Now stop with the letter every week about how I can't miss this oppurtunity to get myself into more debt!

Love,
Meg

Those letters are the reason I spent half a day shredding last week. I just tossed them into a plastic bin during Christmas and they accumulated. The other evil thing are the checks to transfer a balance to another card...........:mad: I HATE those!

arw, we ( a store with the initials BS*insert joke here*) would have taken the clearly unworn jacket back too, especially since you had your receipt.

shari schultz said:

arw, we ( a store with the initials BS*insert joke here*) would have taken the clearly unworn jacket back too, especially since you had your receipt.

at job #2, we would have taken it back also. Somehow she was willing to give me $78.00 back on a store credit, which I do not want because lately they only make things that fit tall skinny people, OR the "retail value" of $9.99 back onto my EB card. I can't figure out why it was ok to give me $78.00 on a store credit. That tells me she knew that is what I paid for the jacket. I highly doubt the jacket ever made it to the lowest clearance price of $9.99.

For the record....the jacket is very similiar to the army green Edun jacket that Mr :edge: has been sporting over the last few months. It looked cute in the store but now it looks like boy jacket, especially because my cute guitar hero is wearing something similar. :cute:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I should just keep it. Or sell it on ebay. I could probably sell it for more than the $9.99 "retail value." :hmm:

I'm not mad or anything. :shifty: Really, I'm not. :madwife:

oh and I don't know what store you work at :hmm: BS??!?! That must be a WI store. :huh:

I think know what BS stands for and we don't have any out here either. :wink: I believe there's a city near me in the name, if I'm not mistaken.

Schmeg said:
I think know what BS stands for and we don't have any out here either. :wink: I believe there's a city near me in the name, if I'm not mistaken.

Boston Store..........part of Carson Pirie Scott, Bergners, Herbergers, Younkers......................

fah said:
Checklist:

Birthday cake - picked up
Goodie bags - filled and ready to go
Massive headache :help:

Advil for migraines is not working :banghead:

~Sends Excedrin migraine, it works sometimes for me. Otherwise it is the prescription stuff :up: that works for me (most of the time)

and here is a hint...........DO NOT banghead when you have a migraine, that could be the problem :wink:

fah said:

:reject:

I haven't heard of any of those stores :shocked:

~must expand on shopping experience~

all of those stores are/were owned by Saks...........Bon Ton is in the future as owners.................god only knows when for sure it seems...............

shari schultz said:

~Sends Excedrin migraine, it works sometimes for me. Otherwise it is the prescription stuff :up: that works for me (most of the time)

and here is a hint...........DO NOT banghead when you have a migraine, that could be the problem :wink:

D'oh...and I even have some Excedrin migraine but I can't take anything else now until after the party as I have 'loaded up' on the other stuff :shifty:

~makes note not to banghead anymore~

:D

Let's see, looks like Amanda's parents' house for dinner, and then the fah's for cake and party! Let's go! :D

shari schultz said:

Boston Store..........part of Carson Pirie Scott, Bergners, Herbergers, Younkers......................

:ohmy: I used to work for Carsons!!!!!! I LOVED that job. It was my first lay off! :cute: They closed all but one MN store about 12 years ago. That store is about 2 hours south of the twin cities and I think it's still open. I used to drive down about once a year to shop there. We have Herbergers all over the place here. It's funny how the corporate people thought Carson's was a failure here but a few years later they opened up Herbergers and it's been very popular. I forgot all about Boston Store and Bergners!

it is soooo hot in my apartment! :(

I'm kind of sad the Olympics are over. I wasn't too excited for them at the beginning but I don't watch too much TV so it's been kind of nice to have something other than cooking shows to watch. :hmm: Maybe I should turn it from FN more often.

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: I used to work for Carsons!!!!!! I LOVED that job. It was my first lay off! :cute: They closed all but one MN store about 12 years ago. That store is about 2 hours south of the twin cities and I think it's still open. I used to drive down about once a year to shop there. We have Herbergers all over the place here. It's funny how the corporate people thought Carson's was a failure here but a few years later they opened up Herbergers and it's been very popular. I forgot all about Boston Store and Bergners!

Small world! :) It is the Rochester MN store that is still open, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom