Randooooooom dances on ice...cha cha cha! - Page 17 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-21-2006, 03:41 PM   #241
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 05:41 AM
I thought I lost the keys to the main filing cabinet at work this morning and would not be able to get in it until the end of next week when T came back. Of course someone wanted me to look up something for them that was locked away. Luckily I found them in the coat pocket I wore to work Saturday when I came home.

Old 02-21-2006, 04:03 PM   #242
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 06:41 AM
I once lost my keys at work. I searched around for 20 minutes retracing my steps. I finally found them . . . in a trashcan . I guess I had them in my hand when I went to throw something out. That would have sucked if I had not have found them before the trash was taken to the dumpster .

Old 02-21-2006, 05:28 PM   #243
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I have 2 prescriptions waiting for me at Walgreens. One of them is Prednisone. I'm just thrilled about that one!

Of course my partner at work called in AGAIN due to a sick kid so I've had to suffer all day with a throbbing head and a horrible cough.
Old 02-21-2006, 05:46 PM   #244
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:41 AM
I get to work tonight

And I spent $220 on groceries without even trying
Old 02-21-2006, 06:03 PM   #245
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Continuing on the key story theme. I was the first in my group of friends in high school to get their drivers license. First night I had my license we all piled into my car and went to the mall/theater. Locked my keys in the car. Had to have my Dad come and open it. EMBARRASSING! Could have been worse though. I could have been on a date!
Old 02-21-2006, 06:45 PM   #246
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
My sucky work day lead to an intense family blow up which has created extreme stress and at this point all I want to do is lay in bed and watch TV...to top it all off I seem to have developled a toothache.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:50 PM   #247
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room
Continuing on the key story theme. I was the first in my group of friends in high school to get their drivers license. First night I had my license we all piled into my car and went to the mall/theater. Locked my keys in the car. Had to have my Dad come and open it. EMBARRASSING! Could have been worse though. I could have been on a date!
I've locked my keys in my car in the driveway with the car running before...along with the spare keys which were inside my purse which also was locked in the car.
Old 02-21-2006, 07:00 PM   #248
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I can't taste or smell a damn thing. I made an asian garlic stir fry. I bet it's really good but it doesn't taste like anything
Old 02-21-2006, 07:00 PM   #249
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
My sucky work day lead to an intense family blow up which has created extreme stress and at this point all I want to do is lay in bed and watch TV...to top it all off I seem to have developled a toothache.
sorry to hear about the intense (scary word) family blow up..

I think we are leading parallel lives when it comes to the toothache, I keep telling myself that it is from clenching my teeth lately, but I am losing that arguement.......I really don't want to go to the dentist........*terrified*
Old 02-21-2006, 07:04 PM   #250
ONE
love, blood, life

I can remember N, J and myself goind downtown to watch pro beach volleyball and check out the circuswagons that were in town for the parade........we got to the parking structure, all got out and the keys were left in the car............a large portion of the first part of the day was spent trying to get the keys freed......mall security, police, locksmith.........fabulous day. Once we got them back we headed down to the beach area and it poured...........good times, good times
Old 02-21-2006, 07:15 PM   #251
arw
Blue Crack Addict

well...I think I officially need rest after this one:

there's a thread in pleba called Edge's eyerolls. I thought it said Edge's eggrolls.

Old 02-21-2006, 07:20 PM   #252
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

I've locked my keys in my car in the driveway with the car running before...along with the spare keys which were inside my purse which also was locked in the car.
Its funny, because I was going to add to my could have been worse that the car could have still been running!
Old 02-21-2006, 07:20 PM   #253
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

sorry to hear about the intense (scary word) family blow up..

I think we are leading parallel lives when it comes to the toothache, I keep telling myself that it is from clenching my teeth lately, but I am losing that arguement.......I really don't want to go to the dentist........*terrified*
I was thinking that was what mine was...that I was doing it in my sleep from stress or something...and I'm thinking that is not it either....seriously we are living parallel lives....freaky!
Old 02-21-2006, 07:26 PM   #254
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room

Its funny, because I was going to add to my could have been worse that the car could have still been running!
I've also done that at a gas station.
Old 02-21-2006, 08:22 PM   #255
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:41 AM
Traumatic Key Stories:

I left my store keys in the box that locks up the leather and almost got myself written up one time!