Randooooooom dances on ice...cha cha cha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
Didn't the BlackEyedPeas have a song from their first album that was a positive "everbody of all races get along" kind of song???
Before they became awful and people thought they might actually be good :shifty:.

edit: I think it's called "Where is the Love?". Of course, the same album that has that song also has a song called "Let's Get Retarded" (I kid you not).

This is all according to itunes.:|

thanks Kelly :wave:

I actually looked at the lyrics for both of those songs and "Lets Get Retarded' has the 's' word :( and 'Where Is the Love' has gang references :( and something else that I can't remember right now :shrug:

Hey Kariann...

9363464-9363467-slarge.jpg

:drool:

He was waiting for me on my bed when I came home. :sexywink:

Kariann said:
I think it might have been Where is the Love?

When I hear BlackEyedPeas now I automatically hear My Humps. :|
When I think of My Humps I think of the night spent at The Post before the Detroit show. I really have no explanation for this.

Schmeg said:

When I think of My Humps I think of the night spent at The Post before the Detroit show. I really have no explanation for this.

When I think of My Humps, I think of driving in my car, marvelling at the awfulness of it, and then getting to the part where Fergie says, "Check it out!" and me responding, "No, Fergie! I will not check it out!" with seething, irrational anger in my voice :mad: .

And my sister looking at me like I was insane :shifty:

P.S. I really, really hate that song.

kellyahern said:

um . . . well . . . *tries to think of something nice to say* . . . wow, that medal is shiny! :happy:

:reject:

I think of a much younger Leif Garrett when I see pictures of the Flying Tomato
6big_may.jpg

kellyahern said:

um . . . well . . . *tries to think of something nice to say* . . . wow, that medal is shiny! :happy:

:giggle: He doesn't have the most athletic build of all the Olympians...I think some of the curlers might look better shirtless.

kellyahern said:

When I think of My Humps, I think of driving in my car, marvelling at the awfulness of it, and then getting to the part where Fergie says, "Check it out!" and me responding, "No, Fergie! I will not check it out!" with seething, irrational anger in my voice :mad: .

And my sister looking at me like I was insane :shifty:

P.S. I really, really hate that song.
I kinda like it seeing as I remember a good weekend when I hear it. And I bought Don't Phunk with My Heart from iTunes. And I kinda like the other single, too. :guiltypleasure: :shifty:

:giggle: Tomato = young Leif...you've got something there, Shari! Amazing Celebrity Look-Alikes!

And it looks like the birthday cd will include:

Pink - Lets Get The Party Started
No Doubt - Hey Baby
Christina Aguilera and Missy Elliot - Car Wash
Chad Kroeger - Hero
Sum 41 - In Too Deep
Maroon 5 - This Love
Nelly Furtado - Turn Off The Light
Rex Goudie - Run
Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone

I was looking into new Jettas online last night thanks to one of those Fast commercials (I want a little Fast for my front seat! :love: ), so I had a weird dream before I woke up about going new car shopping. I went to my dealer, told them I wanted a new Jetta, and the dealer told me I didn't need anything like power windows, a cd player, etc, and then told me she thought a Laguna would be better for me. :crazy: What the hell is a Laguna?

fah said:

Nelly Furtado - Turn Off The Light
:up: I like this song a lot, especially the part around, "I'm running, I'm running, catch up with me life."

arw9797 said:

:love: Laguna Beach :drool:
:yikes:

:wink:

I've only seen five minutes of that show and no offense but I really want that five minutes of my life back, so I have no idea why I'd dream up a car named after it!

Last edited:
:giggle: Now Playing:
Staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Not from a hotel vending machine at 1 am, though. :sigh:

:happy: I need to stop procrastinating. I have cover letters to write and a trashed bedroom to clean.

I deliberately moved my desk chair out of my room so I could clean better and NOT use the computer...so I started uploading a CD to iTunes that needed the tracks renamed. That was effective. :|

:happy: :up: I just went to return a jacket at a store...not naming names but the initials are E B and they are in every mall all over the place...I had a receipt but no tag. They treated me like I was a criminal and wouldn't do the return. :drool: Then they called customer service and told them the wrong info and I tried to correct her. No it wasn't a catalog or online purchase. I bought it in your store with the receipt I am giving you as proof AND I purchased it on the store credit card. She then gave me the customer service number to call and see if they could help me out because all she could do was give me a store credit for the value of the jacket...which was all of about $10 out of $78. The number she gave me was to their catalog inquiries not customer service. :| The guy I spoke to on the phone was able to help me out this time but next time I will have to call the correct number for assistance. :| They are going to look up my purchase I made on the day that my receipt states and mail me something as "proof" of payment in order for me to do my return. It's something I bought 6 months ago but they do not have a time limit on returns. It's not used in anyway. I don't even know why I took the tag off to begin with. But I have a receipt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boycott EB!!! Don't shop there anymore because they suck! :up: /retail rant...

:scream: I have sooooooooooo much stuff...how am I ever going to move??? 27 years of crap...there's going to be a serious Throwing Away of Stuff in the near future. Maybe I'll have a yard sale. Anyone want 27 years of crap?

I have so much I want to do today/should do today. But I can't decide what is the most important thing to do. I need to get out of my apartment. I've seen enough of it to last me a while :yuck:

arw9797 said:
:happy: :up: I just went to return a jacket at a store...not naming names but the initials are E B and they are in every mall all over the place...I had a receipt but no tag. They treated me like I was a criminal and wouldn't do the return. :drool: Then they called customer service and told them the wrong info and I tried to correct her. No it wasn't a catalog or online purchase. I bought it in your store with the receipt I am giving you as proof AND I purchased it on the store credit card. She then gave me the customer service number to call and see if they could help me out because all she could do was give me a store credit for the value of the jacket...which was all of about $10 out of $78. The number she gave me was to their catalog inquiries not customer service. :| The guy I spoke to on the phone was able to help me out this time but next time I will have to call the correct number for assistance. :| They are going to look up my purchase I made on the day that my receipt states and mail me something as "proof" of payment in order for me to do my return. It's something I bought 6 months ago but they do not have a time limit on returns. It's not used in anyway. I don't even know why I took the tag off to begin with. But I have a receipt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boycott EB!!! Don't shop there anymore because they suck! :up: /retail rant...
:huh: WTF was that all about? If it was clearly not worn (and you would KNOW if a jacket had been worn within 6 months, if you had been in retail for more than 28 seconds), there shouldn't be a problem, especially with the receipt.

In MY store, with the initials G, we would have told you it was FINE, things come back without tags ALL THE TIME, and given you store credit since after 180 days we can no longer do any other refunds than store credit. If you didn't like the looks of the merchadise voucher, we would have sucked up the extra 50 cents and given you a gift card.

/addundum to retail rant

My knees hurt now...I need to either get the hell away from the computer or bring the chair back in. :rolleyes:

Hey Amanda...you didn't say if you wanted any of my 27 years of stuff. You in for anything? I got some good stuff here!

I have 31 years of crap....so no thanks! Moving is fun. You get to see what you really don't need and want anymore and you really don't miss it after you throw it out. :tsk:

Just imagine the 58 years of stuff we have between the two of us. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom