Randooooooom dances on ice...cha cha cha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
Another crap day at work...par for the course.

:( :hug:

I would take a look at some of the U2 @ carnival videos in the Pleba "pictures from South America" thread. I promise the shots of Edge dancing will bring a little smile to your face :yes:.

copy and paste in browser window:
stream.igmediacenter.ig.com.br/15240.wmv?url=63642535133117R1911

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

:( :hug:

I would take a look at some of the U2 @ carnival videos in the Pleba "pictures from South America" thread. I promise the shots of Edge dancing will bring a little smile to your face :yes:.

copy and paste in browser window:
stream.igmediacenter.ig.com.br/15240.wmv?url=63642535133117R1911

Thanks Kelly!

I'll check it out in a bit. :D

Today was one of the longest days I have experienced at work in a long time. :| Just dragged! Then factor in some crappy calls late in the day. :happy: TGIF! I think I'm staying up until 2 and sleeping in until Noon! If today had been a monday I think I would look like this tomorrow :crazy:

:hmm: Actually, thats not far off on a normal day! :laugh:

Well, looking back through the thread. Looks like Kariann had a similiar day. Sorry to hear that. :|

Shari, did you have a touch of insomnia last night?? :laugh:

Blue Room said:
Well, looking back through the thread. Looks like Kariann had a similiar day. Sorry to hear that. :|

Shari, did you have a touch of insomnia last night?? :laugh:

A wee bit...........it left me not tired, but hyper...........my boss even commented how she couldn't keep up with me..........:shifty: Left over caffeine in my system? :shrug:

shari schultz said:

A wee bit...........it left me not tired, but hyper...........my boss even commented how she couldn't keep up with me..........:shifty: Left over caffeine in my system? :shrug:

Daily caffeine is a way of life for me. Diet Pepsi as I dont care for coffee all that much. I can drink it though late at night and go right to sleep.

The worst though is when you ARE exhausted but still cant sleep! :crack:

OH, and if you cant tell I'm feeling a little "chatty" this evening. A few "beverages" after work today with some co workers. :D

Blue Room said:
OH, and if you cant tell I'm feeling a little "chatty" this evening. A few "beverages" after work today with some co workers. :D

No, no can't tell at all..........:wink:

My horoscope...

Even your brightest ideas have to work within the restrictions of the system if they're going to be effective. There's a practical mood in the air today that requires serious attention to the routines that are already in place. It can feel demeaning to have to play by other people's rules, but if you have something important to offer, find enough humility to make it happen.

:|

zoney! said:
Shari...obviously you an dI can't get along...you do not like the popular kids thing! :D ;)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, you saw the thumb. :)

Your right, we are just not meant to get along :no: (a popular kid with a goody two shoes~that just cannot happen).......... nope not at all and we really haven't gotten along at all except:hmm: for the u2 appreciation and the whole Summerfest love and the sausage/bowling pin prom thing and then there is the great appreciation for randoooooooomers............well as long as your gonna be here and I'm gonna be here, we might as well COEXIST (it is just TOO easy to use that)................/ silly, weak-ass response..................

I think I am finally becoming less hyper :up:

Hey by the way, a co-workers son once ran as the BRATWURST at Miller Park :love: ................I have always been attracted to the bratwurst.........:flirt:

shari schultz said:
(a popular kid with a goody two shoes~that just cannot happen
Stranger things have happened!

Seems like the popular kid in question can run with the goody two shoeses...COEXIST!

I find it comforting to know that at least two members of U2 dance exactly like I do . . . if I danced, which I don't, since it would look like that, except I'm not in U2, so it wouldn't be as cute :shifty: :reject:

You know, the Rolling Stones are a great band, but they never give you the warm fuzzy moments :cute:.

shari schultz said:
Hey by the way, a co-workers son once ran as the BRATWURST at Miller Park :love: ................I have always been attracted to the bratwurst.........:flirt:
I think the bratwurst was my prom date, right? Tell the coworker to tell their son I said hi. :flirt:

kellyahern said:
I find it comforting to know that at least two members of U2 dance exactly like I do . . . if I danced, which I don't, since it would look like that, except I'm not in U2, so it wouldn't be as cute :shifty: :reject:

You know, the Rolling Stones are a great band, but they never give you the warm fuzzy moments :cute:.
People would not be laughing with me were I dancing like that...they would definitely be laughing at me.

I've never looked at the Rolling Stones or any other band really and thought they were really dorky or cute or anything. :lol:

Schmeg said:

I think the bratwurst was my prom date, right? Tell the coworker to tell their son I said hi. :flirt:

EXCUUUUSE ME??? You had the Chef aka the ITALIAN Sausage

I had the bratwurst.................................I get the sausage in leiderhosen..............

cat fight over a bratwurst anyone????? He is MINE!

:wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom