Randooooooom dances on ice...cha cha cha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
I'll be doing 8-430.

I think I may have it taken care of. I decided to give the Turbo Tax a try after you mentioned it and apart from finding out I was missing something it's working pretty good.

:up: It really does make it easy. I have been using it for the last 3 returns I have done. When I did it by hand I always felt like I was forgetting something or doing it wrong. Its nice that it checks it for you and makes sure you have no errors. :hmm: Maybe I should do a commercial for Turbo Tax. :laugh:

Blue Room said:

:up: It really does make it easy. I have been using it for the last 3 returns I have done. When I did it by hand I always felt like I was forgetting something or doing it wrong. Its nice that it checks it for you and makes sure you have no errors. :hmm: Maybe I should do a commercial for Turbo Tax. :laugh:

:laugh: And I could go on too and gush over how I tried it at your recommendation and that it worked wonders for me! I shouldn't jump the gun on that since I still have to finish mine up tomorrow but so far it's been good!

Kariann said:

:laugh: And I could go on too and gush over how I tried it at your recommendation and that it worked wonders for me! I shouldn't jump the gun on that since I still have to finish mine up tomorrow but so far it's been good!

:laugh: I should at least get a referral fee from them! :grumpy:

arw, I hope you feel better. There is something going around where I work right now. Some type of flu bug. Hopefully I wont catch it. Daily doses of Vitamin C and Zinc to ward it off!

arw9797 said:
I am such a mess right now. :( I hope I'm better in the morning. I have to work both jobs tomorrow :scream:

:hug: I hope you feel better.

I really hate some of the figure skating analysts (Sandra Bezic, Tom Hammond). I read on televisionwithoutpity someone describing Hammond as always looking "like a startled pig." :shifty:

NBC just used the beginning of Pride again to go to commercial (one of their editors/tv director people must like U2) :dancing:.

Last edited:
toothaches :down:

I can barely keep my eyes open tonight, so I am gonna go stare at the tv and maybe fall asleep.............Here's to NO more toothaches and NO more sinus problems~Take care everyone :wave:

My parents are home from Florida. In the last 2 hours I have heard about EVERY single ride at Disney, Epcot, and Universal Studios, heard about a drunken injury my mom got, looked at literally 600 pictures of Disney and the Daytona 500, been accused of taping the Olympics incorrectly, and had a concerned mom try to make me dinner at 8:30 pm.

I love them, they're great, but :crazy:.

:wave: Night to those who are leaveing! I hope all teeth and noses are feeling better tomorrow!

I might go to bed now, too...three really late nights and early mornings kicked my ass already, and now I have to be in at 7 am because the distribution center finally believed us that they really never sent us last Thursday's shipment and we're getting it tomorrow with our baby new flow. :coocoo:

kellyahern said:
A big :madspit: to AOL, for showing who "stumbled" for the ladies long program tonight. They didn't say who one, but :banghead:.

just don't go to yahoo and look in the middle of the page :| Gold and silver announced. Don't these stupid news people think that maybe some people would rather not know the results hours before they are able to watch it for themselves? :mad:

well...the one pictured at least got a medal... :uhoh:

I watch the EXCELLENT Women's Curling Gold Medal match today. Sweden won it with the last stone!

I have to say I love it when you find out that what you had been figuring was a line of BS being laid out to you as though it weren't BS in fact turns out to be BS. :rant:

This is work related but I needed to get that out...yet again...I've been stuck on this since this afternoon.

By the way people as of Tues...no more Kariann getting up to be at work before the butt crack of dawn. I can grace you with my presence later into the evening now. :)

zoney! said:
well...the one pictured at least got a medal... :uhoh:

I watch the EXCELLENT Women's Curling Gold Medal match today. Sweden won it with the last stone!
:noonecantalkaboutskatinguntilafterit'sover:

I fell asleep watching that a little while ago. :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom