Randooooooom: come on in...if you dare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

:eek: he did? There must be two episodes because there was no mention of Edge in the show I watched. And that Tommy Lee show is soooooo boring! :yawn: I saw some of it the other night :tsk: :down:

Its brief, while he is talking about rockstar names. He says to them, do you think someones Mom named their kid The Edge? Says it a couple of times.

Kariann said:

I didnt know I was supposed to...:shifty: That was long ago so I'm sorry to say there will be no transcript posted.
Oh come on, give us a little synopsis............. :yes:

I'm joking of course, or am I not???............................

I cant even imagine though. Speech class was not one of my favorites to begin with, then having to do a whole one about yourself. :yikes: No thanks

:wave: I just spent a reeeeally long time organizing stuff in Itunes.

Blue Room said:
Oh come on, give us a little synopsis............. :yes:

I'm joking of course, or am I not???............................

I cant even imagine though. Speech class was not one of my favorites to begin with, then having to do a whole one about yourself. :yikes: No thanks

I remember we had to do an impromtu speech and the subject I pulled out of the hat was railroad tracks. That was a fun one. :|

I had to do a speech about myself in college and we had to bring something that meant a lot to us. I brought one of my skating medals and talked made up some crap about how winning that medal changed my life. :laugh:

It scares me to think that I won that medal 10 years ago. When did I get so old???

I don't like any speeches I had to give. :no: Not even the bronze medal one. I hate standing up in front of people and talking.

Bruce! I was supposed to be on AIM for the rest of the transfer! :banghead: I flaked...I'm good at that lately...sorry!

One month from tomorrow night and we'll be at a U2 concert :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I still can't believe my mom is going with. I should probably remind her of that one....

arw9797 said:
One month from tomorrow night and we'll be at a U2 concert :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I still can't believe my mom is going with. I should probably remind her of that one....
:hyper: I can't believe it's only a month now! Yay! :D

:crazy: My mom wanted me to scan all of those pictures for my aunt but she knew some of them might not turn out that great. There was one picture of my parents with another couple. The picture was from the 60's when they all started dating. My parents are still really good friends with them and their kids all live in other states so they've even come to our house for holidays. Out of all of those pictures she told me the one picture she wanted to turn out was that one because she bought them a frame for their anniversary. :grumpy: Guess what picture didn't turn out? Yep. :| It's nothing I did. It was just too small according to the photo people but there were pictures smaller than that one and they turned out on 4x6 so I don't know why this one didn't. :sigh: :tsk: At least she was happy with all of the other ones.

arw9797 said:
:crazy: My mom wanted me to scan all of those pictures for my aunt but she knew some of them might not turn out that great. There was one picture of my parents with another couple. The picture was from the 60's when they all started dating. My parents are still really good friends with them and their kids all live in other states so they've even come to our house for holidays. Out of all of those pictures she told me the one picture she wanted to turn out was that one because she bought them a frame for their anniversary. :grumpy: Guess what picture didn't turn out? Yep. :| It's nothing I did. It was just too small according to the photo people but there were pictures smaller than that one and they turned out on 4x6 so I don't know why this one didn't. :sigh: :tsk: At least she was happy with all of the other ones.

That kind of sucks. That's weird that other ones worked but that one didnt.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Less than a month as of today for moi!

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

I'll be on hallowed U2 ground for me - the floor of the United Center, hehe. :larry: :cute:

Why couldn't Chicago have been on a weekend? :mad: I don't like Chicago at all but it was a cool U2 experience and so many people we hung out with that weekend will be going again :sad:

arw9797 said:

That's weird. :slant:

I guess Ritz camera can only do 4x6 as the smallest digital but we could always try Walgreens or Target. I could order it on snapfish but I don't think I'll get it by this weekend when she wants to give the gift. If you order a wallet size photo at Ritz you have to buy a sheet of 8 :der:

:wave: Night ARW!

I was thinking the same thing about Chicago since the Midwest crew will be there. Stevedar! I still haven't e-mailed him. :reject:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

It won't feel the same without you guys! :hug:

If we stay at the Holiday Inn I'll make sure to serenade the vending machines for you all. :giggle:
:lol: :up: Tell them to staaaaaaaaaaaay for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:wave: Night!

:wave:

I know you are all sleeping but I just got home from work and thought I would drop in before I went to bed :)

Work was sooooooo busy :yikes: but luckily it is over now

I still have my cold and my face is now really sore:( I hope it is not turning into a sinus infection :no:

On the plus side, I am going to see John Mellencamp and John Fogerty tonight :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom