Randooooooom: come on in...if you dare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ehh, french ain't too bad. Im a dork, I like languages.

you want to know what's boring? I have health for a whole semester. :barf: most boring class ever. sleep around, you WILL get an STD and you WILL die. do drugs and you WILL die. yes, we know. :blahblah:

I actually painted my toenails in class today. :laugh: we were learning about inhalants too at the time.

VertigoGal said:
ehh, french ain't too bad. Im a dork, I like languages.

you want to know what's boring? I have health for a whole semester. :barf: most boring class ever. sleep around, you WILL get an STD and you WILL die. do drugs and you WILL die. yes, we know. :blahblah:

I actually painted my toenails in class today. :laugh: we were learning about inhalants too at the time.

:laugh:

I'm sure it could have been intresting.

I was in a class full of strange people that didnt have the intellingence to pick a subject so they got shoved in french :lol:

Put it this way then....I fell asleep in that class at least twice a week.

I only had it three times a week!!

:laugh: glad i never have to back there!

Kariann said:

Those were most definitely valid points! Although you would think that the manager would have known that they do monthly inspections so that could have been an option.

I have a new mail key :D

She's very :coocoo: so I'm not surprised she didn't think of something like that. :madspit:

arw9797 said:
the painters still didn't make it to my side of the building yet :madspit: :der:

They are waiting for you to leave your valuables out!!! :wink:

The same thing would always happen to me also when I lived in an apartment. I would be ready for it and then 3 or 4 days after they were suppose to come, they finally would do what they indicated. Meanwhile its a full week of hiding your valuables and things in general.

the new girl still showed no signs of actually wanting to be trained in on anything I showed her. I gave her some mail that needed to be sent out but it's something that's been sitting around for a week and another day or two or even week isn't going to hurt anything. I told her to do it when she was bored. She did it immediately. She acted like she was working on something important and I tried to ask her to stop and come and sit with me but she insisted upon getting the mail done. I really don't think she did anything but work on the phone in her other dept. so now she doesn't want to work. It's kind of odd because people desperately want to do what we do in some of the other departments and they never ever let anyone transfer in. They always hire from the outside. Maybe that's not such a bad idea after all. :| One of the VP's walked by the other day and asked how she liked it. She said it was "neat to sit with the cool kids..." :huh: She doesn't appear to be all that thrilled to be down there. Today she had to type all of her notes from last week :shrug: why? Why not just keep working and eventually you won't need the notes!

VertigoGal said:

oh...in the US, it's permit at 15 and license at 16, although there are all sorts of dumb restrictions on it.

Depends on where you live. In Massachusetts, it's permit at 16 and license at 16 and a half. I've had mine for a year in September.

Blue Room said:

They are waiting for you to leave your valuables out!!! :wink:

The same thing would always happen to me also when I lived in an apartment. I would be ready for it and then 3 or 4 days after they were suppose to come, they finally would do what they indicated. Meanwhile its a full week of hiding your valuables and things in general.

I just hate the idea that I don't know what day some creepy person is going to be hanging out in my U2 decorated apartment :scream:

Back
Top Bottom