Randooooooom: come on in...if you dare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:crazy: my apartment managers are just dumb. The stupid ass from Saturday did not even bother to leave a message saying I dropped my keys. I called at 9 this morning and that was the first the main manager was hearing of my problem. Then she called me back to let me know the elevator company charges $160 an hour plus mileage. I told her while I realize that I'm the one who dropped my keys down there I should not have to pay for a new set because they are in the building! :der: I then told her the key I currently have is a regular key and not one that says do not duplicate so why not just let me go and make my own copy. I also said if she was going to make it that difficult for me then I would stop my mail and have it sent to my parents house. She then called me back to say she would ask if she can get the fee's waived because I have a valid point that they are in the building and it's not my fault that their maintinence doesn't have access to getting them :der:

Then she calls back to say the elevator company called her back to say that those charges are for emergencies and that they do a monthly inspection of the elevator so next time they're out here they will get my keys for free :|

My newbie partner is showing no signs of wanting to be trained in at her new position. Maybe in collections all they did was sit around but the department I'm in is crazy and she has absolutely no sense of urgency to get anything done that I've given her to do. I dont' want to be mean but it drives me crazy! I asked to her to a simple thing and the next thing I know she went to get coffee and yogurt and ate her yogurt while she was on a personal call :crack: I guess in her old department people took a 15 minute break because she always seems to want to take a break :| I can't wait until she actually has to step it up a bit to see how she'll be able to handle any sort of stress.

arw9797 said:
:crazy: my apartment managers are just dumb. The stupid ass from Saturday did not even bother to leave a message saying I dropped my keys. I called at 9 this morning and that was the first the main manager was hearing of my problem. Then she called me back to let me know the elevator company charges $160 an hour plus mileage. I told her while I realize that I'm the one who dropped my keys down there I should not have to pay for a new set because they are in the building! :der: I then told her the key I currently have is a regular key and not one that says do not duplicate so why not just let me go and make my own copy. I also said if she was going to make it that difficult for me then I would stop my mail and have it sent to my parents house. She then called me back to say she would ask if she can get the fee's waived because I have a valid point that they are in the building and it's not my fault that their maintinence doesn't have access to getting them :der:

Then she calls back to say the elevator company called her back to say that those charges are for emergencies and that they do a monthly inspection of the elevator so next time they're out here they will get my keys for free :|

Those were most definitely valid points! Although you would think that the manager would have known that they do monthly inspections so that could have been an option.

arw9797 said:
My newbie partner is showing no signs of wanting to be trained in at her new position. Maybe in collections all they did was sit around but the department I'm in is crazy and she has absolutely no sense of urgency to get anything done that I've given her to do. I dont' want to be mean but it drives me crazy! I asked to her to a simple thing and the next thing I know she went to get coffee and yogurt and ate her yogurt while she was on a personal call :crack: I guess in her old department people took a 15 minute break because she always seems to want to take a break :| I can't wait until she actually has to step it up a bit to see how she'll be able to handle any sort of stress.

I'm thinking that the end of the month is gonna be a big wake up call for her since that's so crazy for you there.

VertigoGal said:
i hate school. I have to do a 12 page project on everyone's favorite topic...ME! it's one of those "get to know you" projects. Uhmm, we're in not in the 3rd grade anymore! :rolleyes:

I hate writing about myself like that, it sucks ass badly lol :madspit:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Back from my non-interview. I drove out there only to find out it was just to fill out an application and that if I fit their criteria they would call for an interview. :| At least the one tomorrow is an actual interview.

At least it was a nice day and not stifling hot. :cool:

That sucks.

It's been gorgeous here today...perfect temp and blue skies. :drool:

yeah, well I think my teacher is Jewish (just a feeling I'm getting) so Im writing a long thing on how proud I am of my Jewish heritage and all this shit (I'm half)...even though I didn't even get a bat mitzvah or anything and don't really care. also, she wears a florida gators neckalace, so Im saying that's where I want to go.

good fun :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom