Randooooooom: come on in...if you dare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

I think I'm going to email him to just say "hi" first. If he responds and is a dork then I don't even need a picture. :)

If he can spell that's already half the battle. The last time I got an email from a guy on one of those sites, I had to read it three times just to figure out half of what he was trying to say to me. :der:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

If he can spell that's already half the battle. The last time I got an email from a guy on one of those sites, I had to read it three times just to figure out half of what he was trying to say to me. :der:

Well I do have a thing with spelling and punctuation....

There's one dude that my mom thinks is "cute" and she knows his parents and said they're really nice so I should email him. He's not cute at all :tsk: Anyways....on the first line of his profile he has "I would considder myself a really nice guy..." :| There's only one d in consider :der:

Mistakes here are one thing because who cares but in a profile or an email is something else. :mad:

I need to go to Walgreens to get some drugs :crack:, the grocery store to get some free stuff with a few coupons, return my movie at Blockbuster, and then I should probably look for a 2nd job :madspit: I don't want to do that :tsk:

arw9797 said:

Well I do have a thing with spelling and punctuation....

There's one dude that my mom thinks is "cute" and she knows his parents and said they're really nice so I should email him. He's not cute at all :tsk: Anyways....on the first line of his profile he has "I would considder myself a really nice guy..." :| There's only one d in consider :der:

Mistakes here are one thing because who cares but in a profile or an email is something else. :mad:

If I saw a profile with misspelled words or bad puncuation, I always skipped it. :down: Nothing says "bad first impression" like not knowing how to use spellcheck.

arw9797 said:

:reject:

:laugh: I know what you girls are saying. When I did my foray into the online dating site I would go through and just delete any that had spelling errors. I swear, some had them in their tag line!! :huh: One thing I know for sure, I dont want to date someone that cant even take the time to check the spelling or doesnt know any better!

Blue Room said:

:reject:

:laugh: I know what you girls are saying. When I did my foray into the online dating site I would go through and just delete any that had spelling errors. I swear, some had them in their tag line!! :huh: One thing I know for sure, I dont want to date someone that cant even take the time to check the spelling or doesnt know any better!

I've wanted to tell you this for years.....you do have a word you spell incorrectly all the time :shifty:

Kariann said:
No go live again today and it was a good thing I got some sleep last night because I walked in this morning with the Sr Mgr and had to interact with him all morning. :| We do however have one website up and the others most likely today.

I hate it when they pick a date and then can't stick to it! :madspit:

arw9797 said:

I hate it when they pick a date and then can't stick to it! :madspit:

Tell me about it. They are working out some kinks so we are kind of glad to a certain point since it could be ugly if they were figured it was close enough....memories of kaboomcha lurk in the background and we dont want that to happen again.

I just ran out to get gas so I could just be lazy tomorrow morning until I went in at 2 and paid 20 bucks for a half tank....yes a half tank of gas. :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom