Randooooooom: come on in...if you dare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Say About Love, Good Things, Feed The Fire and Good Work. Closer To Free is ok also, but not one of my favorites by them.

If It Makes You Happy and Two Souls are my current addiction.

Closer to Free is also not one of my favorites, but it is ok.
:up: to your list too
Going Home, gets me everytime.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

If you need any kitty help, I'll second the offer of help. It'll prepare you for October and Miss Thang (better known as Mia), haha.

344833%3A323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A6775%3A7%3A5ot1lsi

"People are coming to MY house? AND they're going to be sleeping on my floor?!" :laugh:

With that, I think I'll head to bed myself. After a day of doing nothing but grocery shop and reorganize my bootlegs, "High Fidelity" style (I'm such a dork and only a dork guy like me would get or appreciate that, lol), I'm tuckered out.

Night, all. :wave:
:cute: I can't wait to meet her! Is she Mee-a or Meye-a?

Are you organizing them autobiographically? :drool: Tell me how that goes. I thought of doing that one time with all my cd's but I think I'd get bored halfway through.

I have to be back at work in 8 1/2 hours and I'm up later than anyone! :laugh:

concert just ended so I can now go hit the pillows:drool:
hi and g'night Schmeg:wave:
I get to be back to work at 8........yechhhh.

arw9797 said:
:lmao: The Packers didn't just suck tonight! They got their asses kicked!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap...3 points :laugh: :shifty:

Sorry Shari :hug: I can't help it. It's just in my blood to hate the Packers! :madspit:

The Vikings won their game :kiss:
The Patriots won too! And so did the Red Sox! :hyper:

Man I love that dirty water
Boston you're my home!

:dancing:

shari schultz said:
concert just ended so I can now go hit the pillows:drool:
hi and g'night Schmeg:wave:
I get to be back to work at 8........yechhhh.
Hi and sorry I didn't see you there, Shari. :reject:

I'll be back at work at 9, which is 8:00 your time!

I should go to bed too...

If you're referring to the sports rivalries...

It took us 86 years to be able to NOT say "MAybe next year," and the Pats were just TERRIBLE for so long...we New Englanders reserve the right to revel in our victories down by the river, down by the banks of the River Charles! :evil:

Schmeg said:

:cute: I can't wait to meet her! Is she Mee-a or Meye-a?

Are you organizing them autobiographically? :drool: Tell me how that goes. I thought of doing that one time with all my cd's but I think I'd get bored halfway through.

I have to be back at work in 8 1/2 hours and I'm up later than anyone! :laugh:

It's Mee-a. :wink: She's a bit shy, so I hope you guys get to meet her! She might be hiding under my bed the entire time! :giggle:

No, not autobiographically, I just tend to go to my cds and reorganize whenever I happen to hit a rough patch in my life, lol. Weird, I know, but going through my collection maks me feel better. :reject: lol

I hope you got some sleep, girl!

It's raining and I realllly want to walk, but I could do with going back to bed for a bit. :hmm:

I watched Gene Simmons Rock School last night :love: I saw the part about The Edge :kiss: Then I saw then next episode. The part asbout his 4000 women made me want to :barf: He's so creepy.

Ok what do you all think of this.....a dude from the other website sent me an instant message one night but I wasn't actually at my computer. Plus I hate IM's and generally click ignore so I can read their message later. Well instead of emailing him back I deleted it. I was in a bad mood :uhoh: He's looked at my profile a few times and I've looked at his. The only thing is he does not have a picture of himself. It's the only thing that's keeping me from emailing him now. :hmm: I suppose I could email him and maybe eventually he'll send a picture. I used to not have my picture on there at all and then if someone would ask for one I would send it and then I'd never hear from them again :sigh: :reject: :sad:

So I should probably just email him anyways right?

arw9797 said:
Ok what do you all think of this.....a dude from the other website sent me an instant message one night but I wasn't actually at my computer. Plus I hate IM's and generally click ignore so I can read their message later. Well instead of emailing him back I deleted it. I was in a bad mood :uhoh: He's looked at my profile a few times and I've looked at his. The only thing is he does not have a picture of himself. It's the only thing that's keeping me from emailing him now. :hmm: I suppose I could email him and maybe eventually he'll send a picture. I used to not have my picture on there at all and then if someone would ask for one I would send it and then I'd never hear from them again :sigh: :reject: :sad:

So I should probably just email him anyways right?

I would email him and ask him for a picture. :shrug: Looks arent everything obviously, but you have to know if there is any kind of physical attraction. If he refuses or stalls, then something is up.

holy :censored: :censored:

I'm watching White Flags on Stage for the first time. :faint: A Celebration is on it :faint:

I'm actually a little disappointed with the concerts on the dvd. I didn't know anything about it when I got the dvd but wouldn't you think with a title of "white flags on stage" it would be all War clips vs Boy/October concerts? :huh: I don't think I'm ever going to see anything from War other than Red Rocks and 2 other concerts I have that seem to be really easy to find :madspit:

Blue Room said:

I would email him and ask him for a picture. :shrug: Looks arent everything obviously, but you have to know if there is any kind of physical attraction. If he refuses or stalls, then something is up.

I think I'm going to email him to just say "hi" first. If he responds and is a dork then I don't even need a picture. :)

Back
Top Bottom