Randooooooom: come on in...if you dare! - Page 15 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-23-2005, 04:29 PM   #211
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
You're lucky she's back to work, Mike!


am I really that predicatable?


My beloved Rock Rocks poster of The Edger is safely hidden in a spot in my bedroom that no one would ever think to look and they'd have to spend an awful long time in my room before they found it.... After all of the talk last night I just could leave him on the wall for any one to view or borrow : paranoid: So I moved a different picture over there.

The freaks are done painting but I'll wait a day or two just to be on the safe side.
__________________

__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-23-2005, 04:30 PM   #212
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 08:37 PM
Mia keeps turning my printer on and off.

Have fun, fah! I saw them in July and they were great!
__________________

__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 08-23-2005, 04:36 PM   #213
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



am I really that predicatable?


My beloved Rock Rocks poster of The Edger is safely hidden in a spot in my bedroom that no one would ever think to look and they'd have to spend an awful long time in my room before they found it.... After all of the talk last night I just could leave him on the wall for any one to view or borrow : paranoid: So I moved a different picture over there.

The freaks are done painting but I'll wait a day or two just to be on the safe side.
Now THAT is funny. I would probebly do something similiar though.
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 08-23-2005, 04:37 PM   #214
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:37 PM
All I have to say about the people that run the three buildings is

I went in on my way back from lunch to give them my new set of apartment keys to get a copy made so they had a set and I had a set. She told me that the elevator guy was acutally here performing the monthly inspection. That was fast. Yesterday he wasn't going to be here for a few weeks. So she said to stop back tonight to see if they had my keys otherwise they would make copies another day.

Then not even 5 minutes later she calls my cell phone and said that she was now in possession of my keys. Again...that was fast! I asked her both in the office and on the phone to make sure I wasn't going to have to pay for anything. She said nope both times.

I just went to the office and she was outside smoking. She opened the door for me and turned her back to continue smoking. Her buddy she was talking to told her to turn around. She opened the door and I said "I don't live in this building!..." She asked me if I was picking up a package. I told her I needed my keys!

Then we exchange keys and she told me that the elevator guy was so nice and he wasn't really doing the inspection. He was in the neighborhood and felt bad that he knew someone lost their keys and he was the only one that could get them so he stopped to find them for me free of charge.

I love how from the second I lost my keys until now I've gotten about 20 different stories. I honestly do not know what is true. If he really was just in the area and wanted to do a good deed I would love to write him a thank you note but who knows at this point what the truth is. All I know is I have my keys and I didn't have to pay for anything
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-23-2005, 04:41 PM   #215
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room


Now THAT is funny. I would probebly do something similiar though.

we had a fire alarm a few months ago and I almost grabbed it off the wall! I figured that was a little psycho until I saw what other people took. It's the one thing I own that I don't think I'll ever be able to replace. I've looked for it on ebay countless times since I got it just to see if anyone is selling one in mint condition that's not folded. I've never seen it again. It's my most favorite thing in all of the world...aside from my iPod But I could replace that if anything happened to it.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-23-2005, 04:48 PM   #216
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797



we had a fire alarm a few months ago and I almost grabbed it off the wall! I figured that was a little psycho until I saw what other people took. It's the one thing I own that I don't think I'll ever be able to replace. I've looked for it on ebay countless times since I got it just to see if anyone is selling one in mint condition that's not folded. I've never seen it again. It's my most favorite thing in all of the world...aside from my iPod But I could replace that if anything happened to it.
True Confessions:
During the recent tornado scare I packed my U2 tickets, my Paul McCartney Tickets, my passport, other important cards, my cell phone, my iPod, a portable battery operated radio and a few other little things into a backpack style purse I have.........I could grab and go with the purse if need be.........
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-23-2005, 04:49 PM   #217
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

True Confessions:
During the recent tornado scare I packed my U2 tickets, my Paul McCartney Tickets, my passport, other important cards, my cell phone, my iPod, a portable battery operated radio and a few other little things into a backpack style purse I have.........I could grab and go the purse if need be.........

I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-23-2005, 04:50 PM   #218
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

True Confessions:
During the recent tornado scare I packed my U2 tickets, my Paul McCartney Tickets, my passport, other important cards, my cell phone, my iPod, a portable battery operated radio and a few other little things into a backpack style purse I have.........I could grab and go one if need be.........

Shari's a woman with her priorities in order!


If something happens my no brainer items are:


Mia
Larry's stick
iPod
my U2 tickets
my White Stripes ticket
my journal
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 08-23-2005, 04:52 PM   #219
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah
It's almost time for me to go too


~must remember to put tickets in purse~

where are you going?


You're probably there now anyways so when you read this...where were you tonight?
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-23-2005, 04:54 PM   #220
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 08:37 PM
I think fah was going to the Mellencamp/Fogerty concert tonight....
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 08-23-2005, 04:55 PM   #221
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
I think fah was going to the Mellencamp/Fogerty concert tonight....

that sort of sounds familiar. I'm usually lost in my own world to pay attention to where other people are going
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-23-2005, 04:58 PM   #222
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 08:37 PM
My priorities would be:

My dog and then probebly something U2, not sure what though.

Those of you listing tickets, are you talking tickets for upcoming shows? Because if you charged them online, you can get them replaced.
__________________
Blue Room is offline  
Old 08-23-2005, 05:00 PM   #223
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 08:37 PM
I could use a nap!

Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I have another work lunch to go to. Thankfully it's not a meeting, just free food for the hell of it from Buca
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 08-23-2005, 05:01 PM   #224
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Room
My priorities would be:

My dog and then probebly something U2, not sure what though.

Those of you listing tickets, are you talking tickets for upcoming shows? Because if you charged them online, you can get them replaced.

*adds "old ticket stubs" to list of stuff to run screaming out of her apartment with*
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 08-23-2005, 05:05 PM   #225
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Blue Room's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: MICHIGAN, GO BLUE!
Posts: 7,612
Local Time: 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel



*adds "old ticket stubs" to list of stuff to run screaming out of her apartment with*
My old ticket stubs would probebly be one thing I would think of. Mainly because several of them are signed and are in poster frames for the tour they belong to. It would be which one to pick though. Probebly my Popmart tour poster with all the stubs in it. It has an Edge pick from Detroit 97 and several autographs in it.

So I guess it would be my dog, and my framed Popmart tour poster with stubs and pick.
__________________

__________________
Blue Room is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com