Randooooooom: come on in...if you dare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:scream: I'm tired of cleaning. My room is such a mess right now...I can't get to the closet, and I have one less bed. :sad:

/whining

~looks around house~

I have memories (from 2 days ago) of my house being fairly clean and tidy.

It appears though that a mini fah bomb has gone off in the kitchen and family rooms :ohmy:

I got home from work and just wanted to rest after my weird day but they were having a bbq for my apartments and my neighbor is my sister's friend from forever ago so she came banging on my door and asked if I would go with. So I did. I didn't win a door prize :( :sad: But they had grilled peppers :drool:

Then I went to get my haircut and my hairdresser freaked out when I gave her the ticket and now she might block that whole day so she can go hang out by the loading dock. She said she would pass out and die if she was that close to "him." She didn't specify who "him" would be but knowing her it's :bono: She's very goofy. She talked about the concert the entire time she cut my hair and she's seen them a few times before. She's about 60 and she was jumping up and down the whole time like she was 15 :cute:

I smell like a combination of smoke, bbq, and a hair salon :huh:

arw9797 said:
I got home from work and just wanted to rest after my weird day but they were having a bbq for my apartments and my neighbor is my sister's friend from forever ago so she came banging on my door and asked if I would go with. So I did. I didn't win a door prize :( :sad: But they had grilled peppers :drool:

Then I went to get my haircut and my hairdresser freaked out when I gave her the ticket and now she might block that whole day so she can go hang out by the loading dock. She said she would pass out and die if she was that close to "him." She didn't specify who "him" would be but knowing her it's :bono: She's very goofy. She talked about the concert the entire time she cut my hair and she's seen them a few times before. She's about 60 and she was jumping up and down the whole time like she was 15 :cute:

I smell like a combination of smoke, bbq, and a hair salon :huh:

Just tell her to look for the pink hat!

arw9797 said:

I'll do that! Oh...the receptionist actually wrote in pencil in her appointment book that she was booked for "stalking" time :D
:lol: Awesome, she'll fit in perfectly!

Kariann said:

Let me know what you think...I havent seen it yet. My work mom said it was really good when she watched it last week.
Someone was telling me about it and it's not what I thought at all!

Kariann said:

When you can...I wanna see pics of the new furniture!
It could be awhile. :crack: I'd take pictures of it in the living room but you can't really get an idea of what it's like, there's so much crap in there.

I did take some pictures of my room. It looks sad. :(

We ended up going out for Chinese food at our usual place and all of a sudden I'm not feeling well :|

I think it might be the combo of too much sun and really really greasy food :sick:

arw9797 said:
:drool: My beautiful Red Rocks Edger is back on my wall :drool:
:D

My ATYCLB poster had to come down today. :( The only U2 thing I have up right now is my calendar.

Back
Top Bottom