Randooooooom: come on in...if you dare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
There are gigantic dustbunnies in my work keyboard. :crack:

Good morning, randooomers. lol
:yuck: :lol: Been awhile since you used it?

I think I'm going to find some food and caffeine and not kill the hedge-clipper guy. :wave:

He's not here anymore. :evil:

He left on his own...I didn't have to bury him in the back yard or anything. And I'm up now and that's a good thing, since I have to put all my clothes in the new dressers in the living room.

Crazy people mow their lawn that early! What's with yard activities at ungodly hours today?

(10 am is an ungodly hour when you got home from work after 3 am)

I have to give my hairdresser her U2 ticket tonight but I can't remember which one I wanted to give her :scream: There are 2 behind the stage tickets and I think I was giving her the one directly behind the stage. I swear one of the tickets said "blocked view" but neither of them do :|

arw9797 said:

:lmao:

:|

Don't you wish your remote controls also had a number attached to them for you to call? :mad:
I wish EVERYHING had a number attached so I could call it!! My keys, my shoes, remote controls, my car in the parking lot...I could lose an elephant in my backyard.

arw9797 said:
I have to give my hairdresser her U2 ticket tonight but I can't remember which one I wanted to give her :scream: There are 2 behind the stage tickets and I think I was giving her the one directly behind the stage. I swear one of the tickets said "blocked view" but neither of them do :|
"Yay we get to look at U2's speakers!"
~Random girl in Chicago

I enjoyed my behind-the-stage nosebleed seat in Chicago...I was closer than an front-view nosebleed, the sound was good, the people were cool...

I thought one of my MN tickets said Rear Stage but now neither of them do. :eyebrow: What's with the changeroo tickets?

I need to throw away a whole bunch of crap right now. :|

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm going to see Ted Nugent tonight. My friend just got free tickets and she's taking me and her son (yes, the 13 year old with a crush on me, lol). :rockon:

I wasn't doing anything else but grocery shopping tonight. :up:
:hyper: Awesome!! Have fun! :D

My scary friend keeps text messaging me and I might end up doing something really creepy and expensive tonight...or just showing her Lake Placid pictures. Or I'll just be here cleaning.

I'm slowly realizing that the only places to put stuff in my room for awhile are going to be my computer desk and the dry sink, and that is Not Okay as I have too much stuff, and a crazy mother who will get mad if there's stuff all over the place while they're moving out my current bedroom set tomorrow. :help:

:hmm: What should I put in the closet, the Pile O'Books or my photo albums?

Schmeg said:

:hyper: Awesome!! Have fun! :D

My scary friend keeps text messaging me and I might end up doing something really creepy and expensive tonight...or just showing her Lake Placid pictures. Or I'll just be here cleaning.

I'm slowly realizing that the only places to put stuff in my room for awhile are going to be my computer desk and the dry sink, and that is Not Okay as I have too much stuff, and a crazy mother who will get mad if there's stuff all over the place while they're moving out my current bedroom set tomorrow. :help:

Thanks! :D

Scary friend? I think I might have missed any mentions of her, but I hope you end up doing something non-creepy and cheap tonight! :up:

Pile o' Books for the closet, btw. :)

:crack: seems to be the smiley of the day..........
There was a brief moment about 3 that it almost disolved into one, but once I went to the dock and checked out one of 6 of the very large boxes that one of the dock guys said was mine, things improved. Not mine, but the visual dept. I did this instead:dance:
Dock guy grabbed the flatbed and I waved to the boxes.......buh-bye, your not mine:D
Schmeg, so you had to call your phone to find it huh:huh:? :lmao:

Kariann said:
I am officially beginning to freak out about the new system tomorrow.

My company went to a completely new system in January and my team was one of 5 lead teams to go first accross the country. So it was very stressful but it worked very well from the get go. A few glitches here and there but nothing major. I'm sure it will go fine. :)

fah said:

Everything will be fine and remember everyone will be in the same boat as you. The system is new to everyone.

:hug:

I've been preaching that exact same thing for the last 2 days...you were reading my mind werent you? :wink: I think it's more that we could get slammed with calls which will make it a wee bit more stressful.

Blue Room said:

My company went to a completely new system in January and my team was one of 5 lead teams to go first accross the country. So it was very stressful but it worked very well from the get go. A few glitches here and there but nothing major. I'm sure it will go fine. :)

Thanks!

Keep telling me these things over the next few days!

Will there be any of the IT or Support Techs with you when the system goes live?

If no, make sure you have contact number for support/help ~ not that you will need it :)

fah said:
Will there be any of the IT or Support Techs with you when the system goes live?

If no, make sure you have contact number for support/help ~ not that you will need it :)

Yeah it will be all hands on deck basically...EVERYONE will be there. It so different from what we had before so there are going to be tons of questions and reps are afraid the customers are going to freak out because they are moving slower trying to navigate the new system...the call flow has totally changed as well.

Back
Top Bottom