Randooooooom: come on in...if you dare!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:

Yes, it was Michael Ramos. He sang the first verse of 'Jack and Diane ' (at least I think it was that song) last night :up: And I believe he was also playing the trumpet :hmm:
He used to play the accordian/keyboards for my current local obsession, BoDeans. He was very good. He now plays the trumpet:hmm:
The Bodeans now have Mellencamps drummer, Kenny Aronoff, playing for them.
A musical switcheroo has occurred.........

Hope the Headache goes away, kariann.

fah said:
Holy crap, I am way more sunburned than I originally thought :shocked:

My legs are on fire :combust:

Clearly I need something stronger than spf 50 :huh:

My arms have been on fire since Irish Fest. I got a bit of a sunburn there.

shari schultz said:

He used to play the accordian/keyboards for my current local obsession, BoDeans. He was very good. He now plays the trumpet:hmm:
The Bodeans now have Mellencamps drummer, Kenny Aronoff, playing for them.
A musical switcheroo has occurred.........

Hope the Headache goes away, kariann.

I think it was the trumpet, it was a horn, I'll stop now before I get more vague :giggle:

Speaking of Kenny, I just saw those pics in your journal and made a comment about Kenny :D

:hmm: Schmeg, has 2 more hours of inventory................and no Unos/Dos/Tres/Catorce T-shirt........will she make it through the evening? Will she be forced to create her own, in an attempt to to count at least to 3 correctly (albeit in spanish)? Without the powers of the T, counting for inventory is difficult. Will she drive co-workers crazy by singing the opening line of Vertigo over and over and over and over? Stay tuned till tomorrow for the answers to these questions and others............./silly soap opera-ish rant......:giggle:

Time for bed, I think:shifty:
Nighty night:wave:

fah said:

It's not my fault...there is no way you could hear my stereo :wink:

:hug:

Derek is quiet lately. It's odd. He either moved out, someone else complained, or he got tired of playing his bass.

I know he didn't move out because his crap is still on his deck...:hmm:

Actually, aside from my carb filled lunch today, all I've really had this week is cereal and milk. I think the protein shock to my system is what's keeping me up. The nap I had earlier wasn't because I was really tired. It was my brain telling me it couldn't think anymore after work today.

I just got home from work a few minutes ago. Who doesn't love a 4 pm to 2:30 am shift? :crack:

I walked in my room to find a note from my mother that I need to clean my current bedroom set out so it can be taken away on Friday. :der::der::der: Yes, I am a complete moron, actually; I thought all the clothes would just magically appear in the drawers of the new dressers!!

I'm going to bed as I seem to be far too cranky to be posting. :wave:

shari schultz said:
:hmm: Schmeg, has 2 more hours of inventory................and no Unos/Dos/Tres/Catorce T-shirt........will she make it through the evening? Will she be forced to create her own, in an attempt to to count at least to 3 correctly (albeit in spanish)? Without the powers of the T, counting for inventory is difficult. Will she drive co-workers crazy by singing the opening line of Vertigo over and over and over and over? Stay tuned till tomorrow for the answers to these questions and others............./silly soap opera-ish rant......:giggle:

Time for bed, I think:shifty:
Nighty night:wave:
:lmao: At that point I actually had close to 3 left. :crack: Around 12:30 I was literally counting 1, 2, 3, 14!!! The inventory guy we named Grampa Wallace is not very accurate.

Apparently I have not yet gone to bed...

Oh and I was singing All These Things that I've Done for some reason all night long. I've got soul but I'm not a soldier... No clue where that came from. That and Don't Phunk with My Heart because S.A. was wearing a shirt with a cartoon black-eyed pea and she was telling us about how her son jumps up on the couch and sings and dances to Black Eyed Peas songs. :cute:

Black Eyed Peas :hmm:

Mini fah #2 - Mom, we need to go to itunes and check out the Black Eyed Peas
fah - (maintains composure about the fact that she has heard of itunes and realizes that I am going to be so broke) We don't need to go there...I have their first cd
Mini fah #2 - but can we go there tomorrow...I think I would like to go to itunes :scream:

:scream: I am going to MURDER the young man who has been trimming the hedges under my window for the last two hours!!!! Does anyone know a really good form of hedge clipper torture?

He might be done...it just shut off...but I thought he was done an hour ago...:crack:

fah said:
Black Eyed Peas :hmm:

Mini fah #2 - Mom, we need to go to itunes and check out the Black Eyed Peas
fah - (maintains composure about the fact that she has heard of itunes and realizes that I am going to be so broke) We don't need to go there...I have their first cd
Mini fah #2 - but can we go there tomorrow...I think I would like to go to itunes :scream:
My parents would have always told me iTunes was closed. My dad would probably have acted like it never existed.

OH MY GOD HE'S FIRING THE CLIPPERS BACK UP AGAIN!!!!!!!!! :murder::death:

Back
Top Bottom